Skater boy- michael clifford

Maybe, just maybe... I sit and cry. Getting all the flashbacks.. I shiver and cringe thinking about them! *flashback* 'u little whore! Who actually are u! Ur soo damn desperate stay away joe!!' *whack!* there went my back into a locker... I lay there looking up. *kick* 'owe! What the heck!* i managed to spill out. 'Get up useless!' Holly yells pulling me up by my hair and grabbing my bag searching through it and finds my little secret 'u hoe!' *end of flash back* i shiver once more thinking back to that day. To them days. Im still crying. Only because of the memories, i think about what Michael said.. 'I luv u' but then he is kissing holly?! What the heck! I need to stand up for myself! And thats what i did. *10 minutes later* i get up off of the ground, brush myself down and march over to where holly and mike- i mean Michael are... 'Excuse me? Michael. Can i talk to u alone?' I say gulping after the first 3 words 'yeah k' he says winking at her. 'Look, I'm not going to wait any longer! I need to know are u and holly dating?' 'No! Why think that?' 'Cos.. *gulps* cos i saw u and her practically kissing each other to death! Making out on the bench actually' ... It was silent for a minute.. 'Look.. Lola' 'no Michael. I wont look. U told me u loved me. So i told u. And.. ' I get too hot, and flustered. I feel the space getting smaller and smaller. Im scared. Incase holly comes and hears me tell/ask Michael out... Its hot out here. Very hot. The room is getting smaller and darker before u know it im on the floor. Lying there. For no reason!