【Oh Dear I Think I'm Drunk || 18+】

If you are under the age of 18, then do not read this. This is a sexy, light smutty 7 minutes in heaven bit with Dazai, and I plan to do more of all the characters. Don't be a spoilsport and make it simple—you don't like it, or it makes you uncomfortable, just leave. There are other people that enjoy it: don't ruin the fun for everyone. Don't be a troll—it's not funny and not cute, just obnoxious. You have been warned, thank you.

🎀🎀🎀

7 minutes In Heaven—Requested by Ezra

🎀🎀🎀

Yosano x Kunikida

It's Kyouka's birthday, and although Port Mafia and the Agency don't see eye to eye, Higuchi, Koyo, and Gin decided to have a small party for her and who ever wants to participate can home. With abundance f food, drinks, and even a piñata for her, Akiko felt that this game was getting a bit boring and wanted to spice it up. 7 minutes in heaven! Everyone wrote their names on a piece of paper and threw it in a bag. Who will be your heaven?

"HA?! This has to be a joke!" Akiko hissed as she held up the legendary Ideal Book of Kunikida. Even the blonde male rubbed the back of his neck and groaned loudly. Of all the people, they really chose one another? Meanwhile, Dazai smiled amused by the outcome, taking the book from the doctor's hands, waving it around Kunikida.

"Sa, head off to the closet Kunikida-kun~ it was Ezra's idea anyways. Go on!" Grabbing his friends with the aid of Rnapo and Atsushi, the two were thrown into the closet and barricaded. Knowing them, they were going to try and break out, unless Yosano was going to make him go along with the game. A game was a game! It wasn't that harmful right? A kiss is a kiss (a stove...is a stove...no matter where you go...) and it didn't need to mean anything. Surrounded by darkness and falling on one another, crumbling to the floor, Akiko groaned and felt the weight of her colleague on her.

"Oi, Kunikida! I may be a bit tipsy, but you're heavy get off!" Shifting up where his legs had straddled her waist, his hands against the wall, Akiko found herself in a unique position. Her back was against the cold wall, and she felt the slight tickling feeling of his hair brushing against her face. Deciding to lighten the mood, the woman gave a soft hum. "Ehh Kunikida? So you do have a way with seducing women despite your up tight ideals?"

"I can seduce a woman if I please, but she has to meet my ideals without question." The male responded, but looked down to her. They wont be let out of the room until they do this. Dazai said that if they were to open the door and discover that they were separated and not kissing, they would be trapped n here longer. Sighing heavily, looking down to the red violet haired woman, his face leaned in closer.

"K-Kunikida?"

{c] "Be quiet Yosano-san, and play the game." Pressing his lips against her own, the woman froze for a moment. Out of all the men in the room, him, Atsushi, and Akutagwa would be the last people to even start the kiss, let alone agree to doing it. The soft feel of his lips against hers slowly faded her thoughts away, waking her up and engaging back. There was this smell that littered her nose...a soft, but thick smell. Cologne? Did he put this on just for this game? Either way...it does smell rather lovely. Enticing. Alluring. Gloved hands grabbed Kunkida's vest, shoving him beside her and having him fall to the ground with a grunt. Crawling on top, Yosano licked her lips.

"I should give you my wonderful treatment to make this more fun, ne Kunkida?" she mused, loosening her tie where the male began to pale, but she simply unbuttoned a few o her shirt and leaned back down. "I can taste that champagne on your lips... Let me clean that up for you." Her hands were on either side of his chest, her hips resting right on top of his where she can feel his belt buckle pressing against the most sensitive area on her. Her coy tongue moved along his lip, tasting the alcohol and slipped in when he grunted by her hip actions. Pressing against his tongue and letting the sweet alcohol collide their heated dance together, the Idealist set his hands along her hips—pushing hers against his own where a little rhythm began to form.

Releasing their lips with hot pants slipping, the door flung open, the light blinded them, making them groan where silence followed. The blonde male's hairs had decided to travel under a certain shirt, hair was becoming disheveled, and clothing loosened, Dazai, Kenji, and Atsushi stood at the door with their mouths opens.

"Kunikida-kun—I knew the sexual tension between you two was there but... just go to your room already so we don't have to feel it anymore."