Prolouge

Star growled as she could smell her prey, six years ago sent her into a wolf craze. Phoenix is stuck as Star who is nothing but blood thirsty. She attacked the deer with no warning, savagely biting into its throat. Star was hungry of course she ate what she could. Phoenix was locked away in her own mind, safe from the outside world. Star could occasionally coax her out to talk but Phoenix felt broken and refused to switch back. More importantly she can't, she's too weak and might never get better. Star was considered a rouge since she left the Pack never to be seen again. They came from Canada but crossed borders to the United States. Phoenix's parents came from France so Star could speak English and French. She sniffed the ground, full after her meal. She wanted to get a sip of water before she travels off. Phoenix roused around in her mind, sending something off. Star left paw prints in the mud, her white and black paws were covered in thick brown mud. She shook her paws with a distasteful growl. She lapped up some water as Star waded in it to the other side. She was still stuck in her blood craze state, she would tear anything apart that came into her way. Phoenix stirred slowly and contacted Star. Her voice was low and raspy as she talked to star.
Star, be careful I sense something is off and i don't want you to die
Phoenix, you're talking and I know, I'm being careful and willing to kill anything
Phoenix didn't like killing but she couldn't stop Star at all. Her weak state made talking make her even weaker. She stopped talking, she was close to dying in her own mind. Star would be turned into a regular wolf and be sent back to Moon Goddess and Sun God's haven when she dies. Star focused back on the hidden danger she could feel. Her heart didn't race, her killer instinct was kicking in. A ravaging growl escaped from her, her paw steps were silent. Her blue eyes catching a yellow leaf be picked up by a slight breeze. She rolled her eyes and went deeper into the woods.

Star didn't find anything that could harm or rip apart. She only held two emotions, her love side for Phoenix and the utter rage she held. In wolf form, no one could besides mind link. Star hasn't used it with others in years. They only could mind link each other through Pack Bond or a Mating Bond. Star held a scar on her left ear and a long scar along her muzzle. She was currently in a state called Maryland. She planned on just moving on through all states in random patterns so they could never be found. She shook her head as something buzzed, her jaws snapped where the sound came from. She came upon a small hole. She stood over it with a curious look, she used her nose and sniffed into it. The stench of cold air and dirt rolled into her nose. She flicked ears and walked away from it, the leaves crunched as she stepped on them. Star remembered the times when she went to attack other rouges, some were stringer than her but in end they died from the strength of her rage. She sniffed along the ground, the low breeze blowing through her thick fur. Her blue eyes catching everything that moved, she wanted to tear it apart on site. There was one person who she wanted to completely rip and kill as she saw them. She needed to find a place to rest, the border of West Virginia was pretty close so she planned on crossing that. Star could feel Phoenix was still alive, she was worried about losing that humanity side of. Though it was closed off, Star sometimes could feel it but Phoenix was always sleeping in her own mind. The sleep never helped, just distracted Phoenix and let Star do her own thing. The sleep did keep Phoenix alive in the mind. Star passed the border into West Virginia, she would rest in the mountains. She always felt happy there where the mountains where. She hasn't traveled through all the states so she planned on going through all of them. She didn't want to stay at any place close to Canada. Star sniffed the air, checking for anything in area. She also liked the woods, she loved them like the mountains. She was at peace for once and never felt her utter rage while until something came up in her way. Star walked and saw a comfortable hole to sleep. She didn't smell anything that was there, and she grabbed some leaves. She pushed all the leaves in so she can sleep. She dug a time hole and laid down in the small hole. She laid her head on her paws. She closed her eyes and felt darkness slide over her brain.

Star woke up with a start, she smelt something in the area. She tossed the leaves around so her smell would be hard to find. She got to the far back of the small hole, she wanted to be this attack a surprised. Excitement made her tail wag with utter joy of attacking something. She growled lowly, wanting them to hear her and come up to the hole where she slept. Her eyes blinked the sleep away from her eyes. The blurriness was gone and replaced with clear vision. The black and white fur along her back was spiked up with leaves bits in it. Suddenly a large wolf, the yellow eyes glared in Star's. The muzzle opener wide and immediately went for her face, Star fought back even harder though she was way smaller. The large grey white wolf knocked her out by slamming its paw on her head. She fell down with a half yelp. The darkness was frightening because she thought she was going to die. Phoenix woke up, she could feel fear from Star.
"What's going on? I'm not ready to die.",she wailed. The grey white wolf had another wolf carry Star. This wolf carried a high title, both were Beta and a Lead Warrior. Star vision was blurry as she looked but then she was out again. Not from a blow to her head but medicine.

——————————
I hope you guys love this story. I haven't seen one like this so I thought some people might wanna see it.
Greetings from Sasha