Chapter 4: Back?

EJ POV

I was waiting outside doc's room. I couldn't believe that Y/N had done that. I shouldn't have shouted at her. I'm so fucking stupid. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. FUCK. "Calm down child, yelling at yourself won't help her." Slender said. I suddenly broke down. I couldn't take this anymore. I knocked on Doc's door. "Come in." Smiley said. I entered the room. "How is she...?" I asked nervously. Smiley just stared at you silently. "Jack... She's gone..." he said. "No. No. Nonono. NO! NONONONO!!" I shouted, "SHE'S NOT GONE!" I suddenly started crying. I walked out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I went up to my room and shut the door and lay down on the bed.

~time skip brought to you by black&white Ronald McDonald~
A/N: Don't be mad at me for calling LJ black&white Ronald McDonald please XD

We were all gathered outside around a coffin. It was Y/N's burial. I gave her lifeless body one last kiss before she got lowered into the grave. I started crying. Jeff came over and comforted me, didn't think he had that side in him.

Y/N POV

Everything was black. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I saw a bright light. I swam towards it. I swam and swam but couldn't seem to get to it. I finally managed to do it and everything went dark again. But I was alive. I put my hands up and the hit the roof of something, it was extremely cramped. Wait, was I being buried. I pounded on the coffin's lid and screamed as loud as I could.

EJ POV

It had been a year since Y/N had died and I had moved on finally. I was in a relationship with Jeff. I was standing at Y/N's grave when I heard muffled screaming coming from it. "SLENDER!" I called. "Yes child?" he appeared out of nowhere. "I think there's screaming coming from her grave!" I said. Slender dug the coffin out and I opened it. Y/N sat up immediately, gasping for air. "Jack..." she said with a smile and looked up at me and kissed me. As this happened I saw Jeff come out of the house. He looked heartbroken when he saw me. I quickly pulled away from Y/N and Jeff ran inside. "JEFF!" I shouted but it was no use.

Y/N POV

Jack turned back to me and looked pissed and sad at the same time. "Jack? What's wrong honey?" I said. "Y/N, I'm not your honey. You've been dead for a year. I'm sorry to say this but I'm with Jeff." Jack said. I stared up at him blankly. Dead? A year? Jack with Jeff? Jack left me? I didn't know what to say. Jack suddenly ran off and left me sitting in the coffin with Slender looking down at me. "Please take me to my room Slends." I said. He simply nodded and teleported me there. I lay down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

EJ POV

I knocked on Jeff's door. "Babe, please open up. I need to explain what happened." I said. The door opened and a fist connected with my face, Jeff had punched me. "I deserve that." I said. I went into Jeff's room and sat down on his bed and explained everything. He nodded in understanding. "I- I thought you had ch-cheated on me..." Jeff said in between sobs. "No way I'd ever do that!" I said and kissed him. He kissed back. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I pulled away. "Come in." Jeff said. Y/N walked in.

Y/N POV

I walked into Jeff's room. EJ was sitting on the bed with Jeff. "Hey Jeff... Hey EJ... Um, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't know it had been a year, it felt like only an hour I had been in that dark place." I said. "It's ok Y/N." Jeff said. I looked at EJ and suddenly felt like I was going to cry. I quickly turned and walked out of the room. I heard EJ call my name as I walked out but I didn't feel like talking to him. I went downstairs and everybody was there. "Hey guys!" I said. Everybody looked at me. "Y-Y-Y/N?" Toby said. "Yeah, I have been informed that I have been dead for a year. Um, I'm sorry for doing what I did..." I said. Jane came up to me and hugged me, I felt my hoodie getting wet, she was crying. "Don't ever EVER do that again, you hear me?!" she said. "I won't." I said. I looked at Jane and suddenly felt this huge pain in my chest. I couldn't bear to see her crying. "Jane, please don't cry." I said. "I just missed you so much Y/N." Jane said, "I can't stop." "Maybe this'll help." I said and lifted Jane's mask slightly and kissed her.

Jane POV

"Maybe this will help." Y/N said and lifted up my mask slightly and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Everybody just looked at us. Toby looked hurt and ran out of the room. Y/N pulled away. "Toby?" she said and went after him. I just stood there blushing under my mask, I always wanted that since I met Y/N. I smiled and went to my room.

Y/N POV

I followed Toby, he ran off to his room and shut the door. "Toby?" I said and knocked on the door. I heard sobbing from inside. I opened the door. "G-go aw-way." Toby said. "Toby, what's wrong?" I asked. "Y-Y-You were k-kissin-ng Jan-ne. I th-thought you kn-new that I like-ed you." Toby said. "What? I didn't. I'm sorry Toby. I'm really really sorry." I said and gave him a hug. "It's o-okay. If b-being with Jane makes you hap-py then be with h-her." Toby said. "Thanks Toby." I said happily and left his room.