Lunch

“So you’re telling me that we have an essay already due by the end of the week? Man, I haven’t even finished unpacking my shit yet.” Harry groaned as we made our way through the sea of grumpy college students leaving the lecture hall that morning.

“Wow shocking Styles, you actually have to do work for once in your life.”  I responded, brushing shoulders with a few more kids rushing to get off campus before their next classes.

“You know, when I asked you out I didn’t think you’d make fun of me the entire time. Continue though, you’re playing hard to get aren’t you?” Harry said, attempting to hug me. I quickly squirmed away from his touch and raised my eyebrows.

“Oh really? And when was this date announced or even put into the universe huh?”  I said playfully as I lightly pushed him away. Even though he was still being cocky which I hated, it was more in a jokingly way and I could tolerate it at the moment.

“You know when I was being completely seductive...and adorable by typing your paper for you and asked to take you out for lunch.” He mumbled into my ear, trying to tickle my sides which caused me to squeal and earned a few surprised looks from the crowd.

“Oh...you mean when I told you to finish my assignment for me and left? And also mentioned if you finished it you could take me out to lunch. My bet?” I retorted while trying to walk ahead of him.  Surprisingly, Harry was amusing me. During the lecture he tried to distract me by tapping on my desk and peeping over my shoulder. I admit he was okay when he wasn’t being cocky but sometimes the cocky was funny.

“Whatever babe, now what can I get you to eat? We could stay here or we could...” Harry trailed off. He seemed distracted by something and couldn’t meet my eyes. His posture stiffened for a second then relaxed.

“Or we could..? Did you forget what words come after?” I asked him, trying to get him back to reality.

“Wow, Harry sure is keen on getting that one isn’t he boys? Look she follows him around already, how much you wanna bet she’ll be in his pants by the end of the month?” A familiar voice called out.  I followed the voice to the back of the cafeteria where a well dressed Niall stood chewing on an apple with his arm around Cristal’s waist.

“Oh brother...” I mumbled as I ducked my head and tried to get out of the cafeteria as quickly as possible.

“Wait here. “ Harry said, gripping my arm and looking me dead in the eyes. I found myself breathless as I tried to respond to him so I simply nodded my head.

I watched as Harry walked over to Niall, Cristal and Louis and Zayn. When he approached Niall I could see the blonde boy roll his eyes and look down at Cristal who proceeded to snuggle in closer to him.

Disgusting.

I heard Niall’s chuckle, Cristal’s high pitched squeal and a quieter laugh from Zayn. I decided it looked awkward that I was standing up alone gawking at them so I decided to take the opportunity to quickly sneak back to my room. If Harry wanted to hang out with me he would find me there later.

A/N: okay this was an EXTREMELY SHORT chapter mainly because it's just a fillwer it's like one conversation I'm sorry but more is gonna happen xox