Poseidon

"My king you must find a mate it's been a year since you've become of age and you need to make an heir." My servant, Cyreus continuously lectured me on the importance of reproduction.

"I know, I still haven't felt the lure from any syrenian yet," I say, tilting my head on my Trident.

The lure is when syrenian can feel their future mate pulse. Usually, Syrenians have many different colored and rare tails and only 2 or 4 Syrenians have the same tail so they have to mate with their matching tale in order to mate.

"That's not your fault young Master, I mean I have never seen another syrenian with the same beautiful tail alike to yours." He said, gazing at my tail with amazement.

As I swam away, from my Golden palace I felt a strong lure to swim to the shark reef. When I got there I saw a girl with long flowing silver-blonde hair just as long as a goddess's. She was as beautiful as an elegant jellyfish and seemed to be having a conversation about manners when crossing a school of fish. Of course, Albacore was the bossiest fish in this reef.

She seemed to understand them, she kept apologizing nervously. She seemed to be one of us, syrenians but she had no tail. She had Violet blueish eyes which only occur from Royal Syrenians like me. She had fair porcelain skin that was only very common among syrenians and the slanted eye land humans who live by The South China Sea.

I swam to her and grabbed her hand, not in control of my own urges, I dragged her to the castle without saying a word to her. I looked around to make sure the nosey servants weren't in the main hall. When I stopped and realized that she had been breathing this whole time. The look of shock and fear when she analyzed me and my tail I could tell it was her first time seeing a syrenian in true form. I gestured my index finger to my mouth to stop her from screaming, I then led her in my room...