Amphitrite

I was swimming at the beach like I do almost every day but ever since my birthday the water has been weird to me. Like I belong to it or like it belongs to me. I feel this electricity like my body isn't comfortable in it and I always feel this sense that someone or something is near looking for me, searching. Not only that I can hold my breath underwater for an enormous amount of time.

I was making my way toward the reef, I never swam this far from shore. Suddenly I felt a shock and accidentally bumped into a school of fish. When I did I felt them whispering to me or what it felt like lecturing me. I felt as though I knew exactly what they were saying.

Then, I was suddenly dragged by something it looked like a shark but we were going so fast I couldn't see. If it is a shark I hope he has a good reason for yanking me as he did. When I opened my eyes after the shark stopped moving, the one who stood in front of me was a boy. He had long neck-length blonde hair, A fine jawline, a muscular build, and his eyes...

HIS EYES WERE PURPLE LIKE MINE! When I looked down it looked like a huge bluefish had eaten his body. I soon realize it was attached to his body after he put his fingers to his lips to shush me. As my screams started to build up in my stomach.

When he rushed me up the stairs and pushed me in what seemed to be a castle inside the castle but obviously it was his room. He had thousands of questions for me. To be truthful I felt kinda offended that he was treating me like the man-fish who just came out of nowhere. The nerve of this shark boy.