Hi, I am a 🐌. My friends make fun of me because I am the slowest 🐌 in the 🌎, or the 🌠 (galaxy) . I live in the ⭐️S along with all of the other 🐝🐜🐞🐛🐌 (creatures). We all have specific jobs.

The 🐝's- to carry the ⭐️'s as the day changes to night, and the night changes to day.

The 🐜's- to gather on certain parts of the 🌚 to change the appearance (🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘)

The 🐞's- to watch over basically anything that isn't a 🌍 (planet)

The 🐛's- to make sure the planets stay moving in their ♻️ (orbits).

And, the 🐌's- we have the most important job. We make sure the meteors don't crash into 🌎 or any planet. We make sure the other creatures are doing their jobs. We even make sure gravity is At the perfect strength. We do whatever needs to be done that nobody's doing. But most of all, we are the caretakers of everyone and everything. If there's an emergency, we rush to it.

Most 🐌s on 🌎 are told to be slow. 🌌 (space) 🐌's are the opposite. Going 100miles within 3 seconds. Me? I'm an 🌎 🐌 in 🌌. I go less than 2⃣inches in 1⃣min. That's why I don't fit in. Sometimes I wish I could just live on 🌏 and be a regular 🐌. I learned to accept my difference though, and I've used it to my benefit. For example, sometimes the other 🐌's try to just go to a place about 4⃣ miles away, and their speed kicks in and they go about 5⃣5⃣ miles farther than intended. So, I have my pros and cons, but I always get the job done, and I never ruin the way it's supposed to be.

Sorry I've been inactive with my updating, I've been busy with my main job lately. You know, it's summer and kids are on their phones 24/7! Cause they can be! Hope you like this chapter, I used my creativity! 😄