Remember...

As a 20 year old Webby walked on the boardwalks of Duckburg, she bumped into a man. "I so sorry. Are you ok?" Webby innocently said. "Do I know you?" The mysterious man asked. "Um... No. I don't think so." Webby asked. "I think I know you." The mysterious man said. "Are you sure it's not a crush you have on me?" Webby chuckled. The man picked up and looked at Webby's credit card and said, "No, Webby. Webby, that's the name! You're the girl that had a crush on me in Year 3, and you were so obvious about it!" "What are you talking about? Who are you anyway? If you don't give me answers, I will call the police!" Webby yelled. "Ok, Ok. I'll tell you who I am. It's me, Huey Duck! The guy you had a crush on in Year 3, the little nerd that loves science and geography, remember? We also went on an adventure together! Remember the Terra-Firmians?" Huey replied. "I'm sorry, I just don't remember you. But all I know is that you're a nice guy and I shouldn't have yelled at you in public." Webby sheepishly apologised. "That's ok." Huey smiled. At this point in time, Webby's annoyed face turned into a small smile. "Hey, Webby. Would you like to meet up for lunch later?" Huey offered. "Yes, actually. It will help get to know you better and it might trigger my memory!" Webby cheerfully replied.
They then walked away into the distance and went to eat lunch.