01. Friends?

I looked back and saw....

Lisa, Jisso and Jennie in the same car as the one who loudly honk at me...

As i wanted to get angry...i cant because they are the only friends i have and when i say only  as in only... I met them back on elementary school and after spending time with each other we gained each others trust along the way....
          The four of us will  comfort one another in the time of need especially me on those times.....

" you comin or not hurry up.... You dont wanna be late on your first day" jisso yelled inside the car ...   I can hear it loud and clear because of the  rolled down window.....

"coming"  i sprint my seat at the back while lisa is the driver, jennie is in the shotgun seat and both me and jisoo unnie are in the back....

the four of us chatted along way to school and most of those talks are about the schools kingka  but i couldnt care less about those things.... So i didnt listen to half of there stories....

But what caught my attetion is the word BTS..... I cant help it but eavesdrop a little to know more about it...

Apperently based to them ....they are seven membered group some of them are smart, some are kind , some are-- w-wait.... All seven of them are equally handsome???...okay?

                But what cause my ears to shudder is all of them are playboy....

             Hearing these words coming from my best friends mouths only means....its better to stay away from them as possible....

              For one of the most things i hate is attention....  And knowing these girls... they got all these information through internet is enough for me to assume that they are famous /popular.....

                      Its my first day of being a transfer student to this school and i dont want to be known just like that.... I want to maintain low profile....

             As i felt the car stopped moving  all of us got out of the car in all four doors opened in unison creating a scene like a CAR CF or something like that .... 
                   Whispers, murmuring or even catcalls are heard everywhere as we stepped out of the car....

*Sigh

Lisa's POV

               As i was still embracing all theyre praised towards us i felt that one of us is missing and as i expected... I  noticed the changes of chaeyoungs expression before turning her back on us to proceed inside the school grounds...

The bright smile shes showing us is now pressed to a thin line, resting bitch face  and emotionless eyes looking at others.....

          You can almost see the icy arua around her is forming only for you to back away and not approach her....

          Me, jennie and jisso looked at each other shooking our heads in unison and decided to follow chaeyoung....

            I grabbed chaeyoung shoulder to caught her attention luckily she didnt yank me off out of her mood....

          " what" boredom tone and  gave us all that looks indicating she just wants to get out of the crowds attention....

" walk a little bit slower... We kinda ran you know"  i chuckled a little catching my breath as i glanced at the other two....

" im sorry i didnt realize i left you back there" chaeyoungs gaze strainght fell to ground and decided to not meet our dissappointed gazes...

" chaemunk aigooo~ dont worry its ok we understand" Jennie unnie walked up and gave her a reassuring smile to indicate that its ok....

     '    In all four of us chaeyoung has the most horrible past in all of us.... We took a lot of time for her to tell us her story.... And we understand immediately the moment her story ended.... Knowing chaeyoung  as the gullible , lovable and cry baby in four of us .... She must have been had a hard time....yes the three of us have our ups and downs but we over come these  things by the help of our parents... But her story isnt even close to ours.     '

" dont worry its ok" i said as caressing her hair as always.... 'such a softie' i chuckled at my own thought....

The four of us walked inside the principles office to get chaeyoungs class schedule.... And after reviewing her sched....

"so who got math as first class" I questioned after scanning chaeyoungs sched.....

"me "  jennie unnie said jumping and squeling in joy knowing we have the same class...

   Unfortunately jisoo unnie has PE as first class.... Sucks to be her knowing unnie she will fail misserably in that class.... Having motherly love to chicken is impossible for her to pass it....

        We all looked at chaeyoung waiting for her answer and luckily for her she has English as first subject.... Equal opposite to jisoo .... Chaeyoung will ACE  this class... Apparently four of us have good knowledge in english.... And especially chaeyoung coming from the States..... 
                       Chaeyoung will have no problem in this class....

           We bid goodbye and separate in our ways to find our designated room and subjects.....

Chaeyoungs POV

        As i was passing by different rooms in the hall... I cant help it of being irritated about the whispers ive been hearing.....

' who is she'

'must be a new girl'

' shes hot'

' but whats with the expression'

'shes kinda scary'

            I snickered all there comments about me....            Especially the judgemental ones...

                    I was having a hard time locating my room and thought for a while why i didnt ask for help to my friends... I sighed and continue to look....

              I was looking at the signs above the rooms door not noticing the stares of a certain group....

--------------------

Hey guysssss..... Pls.. Vote and comment down on what you think about the story thank you.....

         Maybe in the next chapter..... Our night and shinning armour might appear next.....

     Lets see.....

Love you VIOLETHICALS 😘😘💖