♡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ♡

days passed, jaemin continued to flirt, but this time to everyone, even jeno was enchanted by the boy's beauty.

"aish, why is he such a flirt?" renjun asked to himself

"hey renjun, lets eat now at the cafeteria" donghyuck said

"no thanks, im not hungry"

"oh, okay"

then something came into renjun's mind.

"uhm, donghyuck-ah, do you know anything about jaemin?"

the other boy was startled and confused

"i know that he transferred here because of some personal reasons, nothing else"

"oh thank you hyuck."

"why did you ask though? is little renjun interested to the new boy?"

"i don't like him! now get out, go to the cafeteria and get me something to eat"

"wow i didn't say you like him, and what a good president you are, note the sarcasm"

when donghyuck left, renjun's mind became more curious about jaemin's life. he stayed inside the classroom doing his homework and slept after finishing it.

♥♥

the school bell rung and renjun thought it was for students to know that the break is over. but he noticed one boy inside the room. the said boy was no other than the cute pink haired transferee student who is staring at him, faces only inches apart, he can feel his heartbeat going fast.

the boy was lost because of the other's eyes. jaemin flicked renjun's forehead and received a pout from the older.

"what are you doing here" the smaller boy asked while touching his forehead

*that's cute*  jaemin said silently

"what?"

"oh, i just came back from the library, did you eat already?"

"no, i'm too tired from all the activities the morning class have done today. also, im too lazy to get out" renjun spaced out a little after replying

when he looked up, the boy he was talking to is not in the same room anymore. he fixed his uniform and checked the time and it shocked him because it's already time to go home and he missed some of his classes.

♥♥

before going home he goes to to the student council's room for some task to be done. he saw chenle working for their next event budget.

"why are you still here?"  he asked to the sophomore

"im just fixing some minor problems about the money we are going to use for this project, how about you? i heard you slept inside the room while having classes, that's so not you hyung"

"i'm also confused why i didn't woke up when our class started"

"some sunshine told me that one of your fluffy classmate noticed you look tired and you don't have enough time to rest last night, he convinced the the teachers to let you sleep, the teachers agreed knowing that you're the student council president who is working for upcoming events plus the homeworks and project, he also shouted to your classmate to shut the fuck up because one beautiful prince is sleeping"

renjun blushed because of the information also a bit mad because of that little "sunshine" who told this to dolphin.

"let me guess that little shit 'sunshine' is donghyuck right? but i don't know the other boy though"

"well the one and only drama queen,hyuck. and the cute fluffy boy is your one and only jaemin."

now renjun expression changed, he is perplexed, why did jaemin do that? they are not even close from the start.

♥♥

on his way to the school gate he heard someone shouting his name.

"renjunieeeeee!~" it was the boy who makes his heartbeat fast, oh wait he isn't falling for the boy too fast right?

"yah, injunnie" once again jaemin flicked his forehead.

"w-wait, w-what did you call?" renjun stuttered with a red tint showing on his cheeks.

"you're so cuteeee~ i called you injunnie because it fits you, also why are you so red? do you have a fever? are you okay?" jaemin cupped renjun's face with his soft hands, asking worriedly.

"im fine by the way, are you waiting for someone though?"

"uhm yes, im waiting for someone. and that someone is you injunnieee~. i'm waiting for you to go home, also here, eat this snacks i bought, you haven't eaten anything for the day"

renjun didn't know he smiled so widely hearing the reason why did jaemin stayed.

"lastly, i want us to go home together because we go to the the same route"

"o-okay" he answered, his heart beating rapidly and face more redder than earlier.

as they walk home together, both of them are quiet, only the sound of the wind can be heard.

"uhm jaemin this is my street, goodbye and goodnight" renjun walked to the other road waving goodbye, but was stopped when jaemin hold his wrist and pulled him into a hug. renjun didn't know the reason why he felt warm and safe in jaemin's arm.

"stay safe, okay?"

"oh my god nana, i lived here for many years and that's why i will always be safe"

"w-wait nana?" now it was jaemin's time to blushed

"well you called me injunnie so i also made you a cute nickname"

renjun was released from the hug and already feel the cold night, he started to walk away from jaemin but the younger one shouted something.

"injunnieee! can i have your number before you go home?"

renjun looked back to the buy with a smile.they exchanged numbers and got home, both with hearts beating faster and a sweet smile. that night, one boy knew why his heart is like that.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

a/n: quarantine made me do this and i kinda miss writing.