Prologue

I arrived early at the meeting place as my manager told me to do so. The meeting place is just near my condo in BGC, so, it didn't took me a lot of time to prepare. When I came out of the car, camera are flashing everywhere. I couldn't even see the floor as the flashes affects my eyes. Good thing, my manager and some of the security guards help me to enter inside of the cafe.

"I already told you! Having a meeting outside is a bad idea!" I yelled.

I already expected this that's why I suggested that it is better to have a meeting at any private place to avoid the media.

"Can you just calm yourself. I'll order a coffee, wait here". My manager said and she left to order something to drink.

I tried to fix my hair because it turns a little bit messy because of what happened earlier.

"This is your drink" And she gave me a bottle of coffee.

I don't usually drink coffee since I know that it's not good to my health but this helps me every time I'm stressed about something.

"So, what do you think will happen with this movie?" My manager calmly asked me after she sipped her coffee. She's been with me for over 3 years. I started my career 3 years ago in showbiz.

"If he'll not be okay until we start shooting the movie, then we have to find a new leading man. I'm open to all". I answered.

Well, it's true! I'm not the picky type of artist when it comes to choosing a leading man. As long as he's good looking, with a good breath, incase of kissing scene, and of course, a leading man who will not fall easily to his leading lady.

"The director won't consider that. I know him for so long and once he made up his mind, no one can change it. Not even this accident ".

"Then what will he do? Force Andrew to act even if he's not okay?".

"I think Andrew will be okay in a few weeks. If he will not agree to change the leading man then we have to move shooting of the movie".

This movie can't be move. This will be my last movie so it needs to be finish this year.

"He's not that crazy to wait for Andrew to recover before we start shooting. My schedule is fixed already. I need to finish this movie by this year, now, we only have 5 months left before the year ends and I want to finish it this year".

"Are you really sure that this will be your last movie? That this will be your last project."She asked with a concern in her eyes.

Yes, she knew that after this project, I won't be receiving any projects anymore. I think I will give myself a break from everything. I'm tired being the center of attention, tired of flashes, and tired of being someone they want you to be just because you are a public figure that's admired by young teenagers.

Monika is same with my age. She's my manager ever since I choose the path of showbiz. She supported me all the way to the top. She's the only person who can managed my attitude. She stayed with me even if I don't deserve to have a person besides me. She didn't leave, she stayed.

Ever since I was a child, I already dreamed of being in a camera. But when I grew older, my dream changed, and that is to become a designer. But when I had to choose which one  to pursue first, I choose being an artist.

But now I come to realize that life is not about camera and popularity. Today, I want to pursue my dream, and that dream is to be the woman behind those beautiful dresses I have wore every time I attend an awards night or a formal events. I want to be a designer and to design clothes that everyone would love and wear confidently.

"I'm sure of it. But who knows I might be back someday ". I smiled.

"Sorry to keep you waiting here. I didn't expect that there will be a lot of media today. But anyways, we have a problem". The director said while
breathing fast as if he runs a long way. "I don't want to change actors but I am willing if it will be KURT ROYLEIGH CARPIO".

And my eyes became big as I was surprised by the name I heard. And I know Monika knows why I acted like this. I'm okay with everyone, just, just not that man.

"I'm okay with everyone. Just not him! Not him". I said

God knows how much I hate him. And thinking of working with him? My god! Never!

"It's him or there will be no movie". And he left.

Then no movie it is! Just not with him. Not with Royleigh.