Neighbours

The next day, Sally woke up early.
"Oh I can't wait to see the new neighbours!" Sally excitedly said to herself. She ran down the stairs and bursted out of the door. She saw a boy about her height. He had light red hair and a darker red shirt. She approached the boy and greeted him with a smile.
"Hi! My name's Sally, and you are?" Sally asked the boy. "Oh, uh, I'm Brian," he shyly said. 
"Nice to meet you, Brian, say-"
"Oh, uh, I gotta go now, bye!" He said, running into his house.
"Oh lookie who we got here!" A voice said. "Huh- oh hey, Liz!" Sally said. Liz had blonde hair, a yellow t-shirt and gray shorts.
"Checkin' out that new kid?"
"Yeah!"
"Well you two would make the perfect match."
"Wait wha-"
"Pff, just kidding, just kidding!" Liz laughed. "Though you guys seem like you could get along well."
"Thanks!" Sally replied.
"Sally! Come here!" Brandon shouted from their house.
"Oh, uh, my brother's calling, see you around!"
"See ya!"
Sally ran back to her house. "What do y-you want?" She said. "Well, you know that boy next door?" Nick said. "Don't talk to him." "What? Why?" Sally asked. "No explanation, just don't, and also don't let that jerk talk to you,"Nick said. "Why are you telling me this?"
"Me and your brother are not going to be home for about week because of some problems going on. So- ah, we are going to leave you in charge. I mean, you're a teenager already, you should know how to take care of yourself."
"S-sure.. ok.."
"Take care!" Brandon said before leaving.
"Yeah.. ok.."
Sally sighed. She went to her bedroom window as usual and stared out of the window. Coincidentally, Brian's window was also open.
"Uh, hey Sally?" Brian said.
"Hi.." Sally responded, avoiding eye contact.
"Is.. everything okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"You don't sound fine."
"I-I'M FINE!"
"O-oh.. sorry.."
"I'm sorry, Brian. My brothers just told me that I can't talk to you."
"Hey, but now they're gone so you can talk to me while they're gone!"
"Yeah! I guess you're right!"