Part - 02

In ℓσνє - With The ᑌᑎIᑎᐯITEᗪ GᑌEᔕT

Continuing from previous part :
(Here the no. of scene will not change. It will continue from previous part)

In Sanskaar room

Sanskaar : So tell me madam (mocks) oops ! Sorry Ms. Uninvited Guest. What are you doing in my room ?

Swara (turning her face on other side) : I came to wake you up.

Sanskaar (mockingly) : Oooo ! That's why I say why I am feeling so irritating today.

Swara : Haaawww Sanskaar ! You mean I irritate you ?

Sanskaar : Your question has your answer.

Swara (annoyingly) : You know what I hate you Mr. Meheshwari.

Sanskaar (without caring) : Cool ! But when I said that I lo...(stops and looks at her)

Swara : Um...come for having breakfast. Everyone is waiting.

Sanskaar : Hmm you go.

Swara leaves the room and Sanskaar goes inside the washroom to get fresh.

Scene - 21
On breakfast table

Ragini and Uttara is serving the foods and Swara is seen helping them. Soon Sanskaar comes there and sits for having breakfast. Swara comes and sits beside Sanskaar.

Sujata : Sanskaar why you are late today ?

Laksh (mockingly) : Because he was busy in something else or to say in someone.

Ram : Really Sanskaar ?

Sanskaar : N..no (to Laksh) Shut up Laksh. (Looks at Swara who was already looking at him)

Uttara (while having food) : By the way Swara di do you still love bhaiya ?

SwaSan who just take a spoon of food started to cough listening her.

Uttara (confusedly) : What happened Swara di ? Don't you love bhaiya now ?

Swara : No..when I said that ?

Laksh : Means you still love him ! Wow !

Sanskaar : What ?? (Looks at her shockingly).

Swara (stammers) : Um..I..I like him.

Laksh : Toh baat toh ek hi hua na.