Chapter 2

"Hey Uraraka can I TALK to you?!" Bakugou says glaring at her in a angry tone.

She nods and manages to notice the sharp look in his eyes, "But please don't beat me up?..." Uraraka says biting her lip.

He ingored her question and had her follow him, they went to another room.

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU, With all that fake crying and shit, Shitty Hair told me how you responded to their plan and you saying for them not to do it and leave it to the officials, Like the way you said it tho, in a super calm way like you didn't give a single fuck and you didn't want them to rescue me and have the pro heros killed, Its so obvious it's you, YOU CAN FOOL ALL OF THEM BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!!." The first thing the blonde manage to exclaim to her, he was so angry and aggravated.

"Why on earth would you even suggest it was me?!? I said the officials should do it because it was illegal!!! I swear its not me!". Uraraka says crying.

"OH YA SURE DON'T EVEN OVER DO IT WITH THE SWEARING. YOUR JUST CRYING BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE, IF YOU WERE A REAL HERO YOU WOULD RISK YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT!!! EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKING ILLEGAL, I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY!!" Bakugou replies and Uraraka eyes widened.

"Your so mean Bakugou!!" Urarakas fake crying turned to real tears because the way he was yelling at her scared her, she was also afraid because her cover was already blown.

"I MAY BE MEAN BUT I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING AS BAD AS WHAT YOU DID!!!" Bakugou replies.

"But WHAT DID I DO!?!?" She cries still as her face turned red.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOUR THE DAMN TRAITOR!!!" Bakugou shouts as he bang on the wall and Uraraka cries hard.

Todoroki walks in as he heard the bang and yelling from the other side "Whats the hold up?".

"URARAKA IS THE TRAITOR!!!" Bakugou replies and everyone heard and ran over there to them.

"I know fake tears...SHE IS!!" Todoroki says glaring at Uraraka.

"I'M NOT!!!" Uraraka replies.

Bakugo slams her to a wall, "YES YOU ARE!!".

"What did they offer you?!" Todoroki says.

"Fine! The villains as you call them offered me money so my parents could live an easier life." Uraraka says smirking and Todoroki glares at her.

"How could you!?".

Bakugo slams her to a wall again.

Midoriya starts to tear up, "I trusted you Uraraka".

Todoroki then vulnerably freezes Uraraka to the wall.

"UGH!!!" She groans.

"Your nothing but a no good filthy liar!!!" Bakugou says pissed off.

"I know, that made this job easier." Uraraka replies and cackles.

"WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU NOW?!? DOING THIS KIND OF STUFF?!!" Yaoyorozu exclaims angry as well.

"You've could of earned money being a hero! This is selfish!!" Todoroki says.

"Ha selfish? Do you ever hear yourself, the boy who didn't wanna use his left side just because he didnt wanna be just like his father, Tsk tsk how pathetic" Uraraka says glaring and cackles again.

Todoroki clenches his fist, "SHUT UP! Or i'll burn your face off next!!".

"I thought we were friends Ochako!!" Tsuyu says biting her lip.

"Please, we were never friends Tsuyu!" Uraraka replies with a aggressive tone , Tsuyu gasps and was about to tear up.

Shigaraki explodes through the walls coughing "Ah what do we have here, sorry to crash the party but I came to play."

Todoroki in a ready position "You! You turned her against us!".

Uraraka breaks through the ice and does a backflip and grabs a knife, "I was never with any of you!".

Midoriya attacks Shigaraki but he manages to throw Midoriya to a wall. Mr. Aizawa wakes up in the other room and Dabi was there with him.

"Oh here again for round two of me kicking your ass?!" Mr. Aizawa says getting up.

"Oh my I didn't know naptime was already over" Dabi says smirking.

They both starting fighting each other, Dabi shoots blue flames at the mam and Aizawa manage to dodge it, Dabi chuckled, He already knew his quirk and would dodge his attacks so Mr. Aizawa wouldn't Erase his quirk

Meanwhile..

" Ah Midoriya I knew I would see you again, I need to do what I have promised you, KILL YOU." Shigaraki laughs evilly.

Midoriya's body lights up and he kicks Shigaraki with all he's got.

Bakugo however goes and attacks Uraraka, "I BEATED YOU ONCE I CAN BEAT YOU AGAIN!!!".

He blasts explosives at her but she dodges and touches a desk and tries throwing at him.

"No you can't! I ain't as weak as you think I am!" She replies and keeps throwing desks at him and Bakugou manages to blow them all up one by one and Todoroki helps creating a shield with his ice to block him and the others as a 'Ugh!' Came out of his mouth, He was irritated.

"SMAAAAAAASH!!!" Midoriya says uses all he has to try to punch Shigaraki as he was defenseless.

Midoriya's arm was damaged and he aswell was defenseless as he fell on the floor coughing out blood.

"Aw too tired to play?, That's all right play time is almost over." Shigaraki says cackling.

"Shigaraki, I'll finish off Deku for you...These two im facing are bugging me." Uraraka says punching Todoroki and Bakugou to the ground.

"Sure, Anyways he seems to wanna play with you, He bores me." Shigaraki says as they switch sides and he fights Todoroki and Bakugou.