I Remember You...

Elijah's Pov:
Denis's name was the name I knew. He was the only person I remembered. I had to play it cool until the others left. Finally, it was just Denis and I. "I remember you..." I say, randomly. Denis looks at me in shock. "You made it seem like-" "Like I didn't know you...yeah I didn't want the others to be upset, that I only remembered you..." Denis looks at the ground. "How much do you remember?" He asks, "Everything...from the day we met to this...I do know that these people are in some memories, but I don't know who they are..." I start to feel stressed and light-headed, tears started to form in my eyes. Denis walked over and he sat by me. He pulled me into a hug and for the first time I've been in here, I felt safe. I wrapped my arms around his side and I cried. "It's ok...everything will be ok...I will always be right by your side..." He tells me, sounding calm. My eyes get heavy and I drift off to sleep.

Denis's Pov:
I look down and I notice Elijah has drifted off to sleep. "Should I even ask?" Ethan says. I notice that everyone had crowded in the room. "He started to get stressed and he started to cry, all I did was comfort him since you guys weren't here," I tell them. They nod their heads and Rose gives me a death glare. "What did the doctors say?" I ask, not leaving Elijah's side as he slept soundly. "Well, he's going home today and we have to show him familiar things if we want to get his memories back," Ethan explains. I nod my head. "Are you going to let go of him?" Rose snaps. "I'm sorry if it's bothering you, but I'm not the one who kissed Braden in front of him!" I say strangely sounding calm. Everyone glares at her and her face turns bright red. "Now, I'm going to stay here because I don't want to wake him!" I say. She slowly nods her head. 

                                                                     *A few hours later*

"You guys are clear to go!" The doctor told us as he left. I slowly shake Elijah awake. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Sorry, but it's time to go," I say. He nods his head and I hand him his clothes. He walks into the bathroom, not taking his eyes off me. A few moments later, Elijah walked out fully dressed. "Alright, Elijah It's time to go! Let's go!" Ethan says. Ethan and Cathy made their way to the door. "Let's go Elijah!" Cathy says. Elijah looks at me. "I want to stay with Denis..." He says. Ethan and Rose exchanged mad looks. Cathy smiled and walked up to him. "Denis will take good care of you! After all, he is my boyfriend!" She tells him. "You're really going for this Cathy! He won't get his memory back if he goes with Denis!" Ethan complains. "Clearly, he doesn't want to go with you, because he doesn't know you!" She shoots back. Elijah scoots closer to me like a little kid. I wrap my arm around him. "So, he knows Denis!" Ethan says. Elijah nodded his head and Ethan stormed out, Cathy and Rose followed him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No, he did..." I replied. Elijah and our eyes meet. He looked scared and nervous. If he only knew what the real world was like...