Lets Just Say Random Things!!!

OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH I HAVE 5 VOTES YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM I COULDN'T WISH FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!! ;3;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today I was listening to Baby Got Back - Sir Mix A Lot, And I started to think my but was smaller than Miley Cyrus's (I WAS CORRECT!!!) ;^;

So That Was totally of topic so let's get back on topic to another Song!

So I was in the car when. Stay With Me- Sam Smith came on and I started thinking about how I hate almost everyone (except you  guys :3) how I of all people would get some to love me?

So I'll just DO MY THANG :D

So let's get to another topic!

HOW TO BE FABOULUS!!!! ;) So first you get a scarf and tiara and.....                                                 

                                                      /\

I don't know go ask pewdiepie (•_•)

So yeah I have nothing else but about people who I hate let's Go!!!

1)Internet Warriors, You know those people who start up fights and say they were trying to protect someone and Crap

2)Other girls, other than my friends their.... Oh... I have none. =°^°=

3) People who constantly use 69 ok we know its funny but their are twelvies on this site OK.

theirs even kids who disguise themselves as older people!

4) people who write rape (I take That back the fact that I am that freaky and read it is enough) I hate people who write it wrong!

He pushes his 20in Dick inside me and I started to cry bloody murder I knew I wouldnt escape it hurt so much and it was hard to keep in the moans until "FASTERRRRRRRRR....UGH MORE MORE HARDERRRRRR".

That Sickened me to write ;-;.

How it should be done

He thrusted his member inside of me and I cried knowing I would never escape from this nightmare! I was no longer pure, but no, I could no longer keep in my moans of pleasure "Faster... Please,mm mm, I'm about to" i suddenly had liquid spurting out of my vagina, out but it wasn't over until we finally reached our climax.

That might have been a bit rusty but I haven't written smut... I mean rape not smut ~Nervously laughs~ since Qoutev.

but since I did mention smut , if any of you write Merome smut i'd be glad to read it.(I'M FREAKY AND I KNOW IT!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                                     ~Kristen