Chapter One: Living Night Terrors

• Dedicated to Raquel Royal

Every night I wake up in tears remembering the horrible night that changed.My wolf and I cannot stand reliving it every night. 

Well let me start from the beginning. My name is Lily, Lily McRosen. 

My family and I are werewolves, well at least my father and sister. 

I'm a hybrid, you know, half human half werewolf. 

My father is the Alpha and my mother is the famous Human Luna who is the only known human Luna since 8 centuries when hunters killed the last one. 

We belong to the Willow-Shadow Pack in the mountains of West Virginia. 

                                                     *Flash Back*

June 28, 2011. That's was the day my life changed.

I was sitting in my room doing my school work while my mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner for my family. I stopped writing when I heard my boyfriend Taylor close the front door shut.

 I could hear him and my mother talking, we had been dating for almost a year.

My parents are Robert and Melany McRosen.

Every since my older sister Ruby started college no one seemed to talk to me or really noticed me. 

My mother and father called me for dinner and I took a seat next to Taylor.

After she finished dinner and we ate my father told me saying "Lily, you do the dishes while your mother and I talk." Well being to obedient child of the family I did as I was told.

A half hour later my father and mother came saying that they were going to visit my sister and they would be back later. I finished the dishes while Taylor made popcorn and put in a movie. 

When I finished I walked into the living room and laid my head on his lap (on a pillow in his lap) and the movie started. We were watching my favorite movie, The Nutcracker.

Halfway through the movie he started to kiss my neck and holding me close. I cuddled closer, I liked it. I never had a lot of time to spend with him since I was in line to become the first female alpha of the pack.

He was always so sweet and kind. He understood that I had bad relationships and was tired of being hurt. 

He promised he would never hurt me....Little did I know.

He started to put his hands up my shirt and I was so caught up in the sensation I let him keep going.

The next day we argued and he told me that I;m nothing but a worthless whore. He even had the whole school student body believe it.

My heart broke every time he said those things to me. I was yelled at every now and then when no one was around.

But then he would come back begging and promising that he would never hurt me again.

                                *End of Flash Back*

That was when he started to verbally abuse me.

School got worse when everyone started to blame me for the break up and if I had a little fun. things would be different.

I got up and washed off the tears and went back to my bedroom.

I dreamed of what it would be like to meet my mate one day. I'm so worried he'll see me as damaged goods and reject me. I could never handle the thought of being rejected.

Maybe I should just kill myself and save my mate the trouble of meeting me. My wolf abandoned me a month ago when got to the point where I couldn't shift.

Her name was Emily. She was pure whit with a swirled patch of blackish blue fur on my hip. I woke up from a night terror and they fell into a dreamless night from pure exhaustion.

Please Vote and Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You to those who read and comment on your opinion of my story