Sebastian Has Siblings?!

Hiiii. Here is a little fan fiction I'm writing.

If people like this story, I will post more chapters!

-A

~*~

Today, at the Phantomhive estate, was an actual beautiful day. The Earl himself was enjoying his day wonderfully. That was a rare site.

The skies were blue, the birds chirping, everything was perfect. Well, for a little while anyway.

The young Earl, Ciel Phantomhive, was outside enjoying a cup of Earl Grey for afternoon tea.

His butler, Sebastian Michaelis, was standing beside him enjoying that his little master was happy that day.

"Why are you staring, Sebastian?" The little earl asked, looking up from his tea cup, smirking.

"I was just enjoying the view, master. You are adorable when you drink your tea." Sebastian smirked. He loved when Ciel turned bright red when he teased him, it was cute.

"Oh shut up, y-you bloody demon." Ciel squeaked out of embarrassment. He did not expect Sebastian to call him adorable...

After afternoon tea, Ciel went to his study. He had some paperwork to finish.

As Ciel was doing his work he noticed Sebastian was gone. Sebastian always disappeared at this time.

It made Ciel upset. He realized that he didn't know much about Sebastian as much as he thought over the past four years.

Ciel sighed heavily, not interested in his work anymore. He wanted to know more about Sebastian, and he wanted to know now. As Ciel thought that, he didn't know how soon he was going to know. He was about to learn a lot about his demon butler.

Ciel got up from his seat and walked to the door. He opened it up and decided to talk with Sebastian, but first he had to find him.

Ciel knew where he was though, out in the garden playing with a kitten.

He always thought it was strange that a demon like Sebastian, would love cats so much.

"Sebastian?" He yelled, walking up to the rose bush.

He saw a dark figure and smiled.

"Sebastian!" He said happily. He was going to learn more about his butler, and that made the little master happy.

He got closer and approached him. He looked and found it weird that Sebastian looked very small, like a child.

"Sebastian...?"

The so-called 'Sebastian' looked up.

....it wasn't Sebastian...but was? A very small child looking Sebastian looked at Ciel.

"Who are you?" Ciel asked.

"Elijah. " He replied simply.

"I'm Ciel Phantomhive, the owner of this estate. Who are you and why are you here?" Ciel asked, sounding mature.

The boy named Elijah didn't respond. He went back to playing with a black kitten.

Ciel was confused. Why did this boy look like Sebastian? Why was he here? How did he get here?

Ciel looked at Elijah once more, then he went back to the mansion. He had to find Sebastian and ask him who this boy was.

He went inside the mansion and tried finding Sebastian. He had no luck though.

"Why is this mansion so annoyingly big?" He asked himself irritated.

As he checked the kitchen he spotted a black figure.

"Sebastian! Finally I found you--" Ciel quit talking when he seen the figure, who wasn't Sebastian at all.

It was a girl.

Now Ciel was super confused. Who were these people, and why did they look like Sebastian so much?!

"Hello there little boy. Can you please show me where they keep the sweets?" The Sebastian looking girl asked sweetly.

Ciel didn't answer, he was too confused to talk.

"Fine then, brat. I'll find it on my own." She exclaimed sounding pissed off.

Ciel sat down, he had to figure out what was happening. He sighed, getting stressed out.

"Found them!" The girl yelled, happy she found the sweets.

After a minute the girl came to the table where Ciel was currently sitting at. She was holding a lot of sweets.

She smiled at Ciel while eating some of his favourite sweets.

"My name is Amelia if you wanted to know." The girl said after eating so much.

"I'm Ciel Phantomhive, the Earl of this mansion." Ciel replied coldly.

"Oh! You're Ciel?!" She yelled gappily.

"Yes I am Ciel. Who else would I be?" Ciel asked.

"I thought you were a servant boy." She laughed, obviously finding it amusing of the thought.

"Hmpf. That's ridiculous." Ciel scoffed.

Amelia shrugged her shoulders.

"So, who are you? Why are you here?" Ciel asked after minutes of silence.

"You didn't know? I'm Sebastian's sister!" She smiled.

"...what?"

"Also Elijah is my brother. The boy outside you met earlier. He doesn't talk much."

Ciel sat there, with his mouth open.

Sebastian has siblings?!

~*~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Siblings. I'm thinking of just making this a family story thingy, or a Sebastian x Ciel story thing. I don't know yet.

Should I make this a

Yaoi fan fiction

or not?

#thestruggleisreal

Please vote, comment or whatever. Thank you >3<

-A