2

Izeiah's Pov

Sounds boomed and lights flashed wildly. The air of this place threatened to cease this very life, but I refused to be defeated. Thus, despite the onslaught of challenges coming my way, I continue to take one step forward in hopes that I reach my destination soon, otherwise I, myself, will choose to end me than resume treaking these dangerous roads. 

Hope doesn't last long when you're in the wild, afterall.

"Uy bata, paano ka nakapasok sa club nito? This is strictly a 19+ club. Highschoolers shouldn't be able to get in" nagkatitigan kami ng isang babaeng mukhang pamilyar. She wore this very short shorts that she paired up with a tube na isang galaw lang ay lalabas na mga bundok niya. She was exchanging fluids awhile ago with someone, but stopped upon noticing my presence that did not fit this place. Somehow, the lack of an answer made us end up in a staring contest.

"Anooo ba?!? Sagot. Bakit ka nandito?" Tanong nanaman niya at ngayon ay nakakunot noo na siya.

"Clearly none of your business, woman" I responded and was about to start walking again when she grabbed my arm and turned me her way. Tumaas naman ang kilay ko as soon as our eyes meet. I opened my mouth to scold her but didn't get to because this time, someone grabbed my shoulders and forcefully turned my whole body to them.

"Bakit ka nandito, Empress? Sino ang nagpapasok sayo? Sabihin mo!" Raven thunderously demanded and shook the life out of me. I quickly slapped her hands away then composed myself before answering her.

"First of all, there is no door I can't get in. Second, I'm here because of you. Lastly, Raven, hinay hinayin mo manggulat dahil muntik ko ng makita si kamatayan. Isa pa at ikaw mismo ipapamigay ko." I finally answered the questions that lingered in the air. The girl from awhile ago threw a disgusted look at Raven who did the same before heading back to continue her party life.

"Tara na, uwi na tayo" Raven uttered. She grabbed my wrist and told her friends first she was leaving. It took awhile for the goodbye convo to end, but could be summarized as 'twas an amazing night, let's do it again friend. take care of yourself and goodbye.

"Is that one of your flings?" I asked as I recalled the girl from earlier. Raven took her time to answer, but in the end, she shook her head and said,

"No, but her twin was." She nodded and smirked.

"Don't do that. It makes you look like a predator." I said. I rolled my eyes and decided to walk a couple of steps ahead of her to avoid people instantly assuming that we're friends.... just in case someone finds Raven weird. I heard her stop for a bit then continue walking. She must have taken larger steps because in just a few seconds, we were now shoulder to shoulder to each other. I tried to walk faster, but failed miserably due to my short legs. Raven laughed as I succumbed to my fate.

"Ano ba ang kailangan mo at napunta ka dito?" She asked. I saw her right hand reached for her back pocket, probably to get her wallet. She pulled out a couple thousands and gave it to the person who manned the entrance.

"An apology for the trouble this munchkin might have caused you" Raven uttered. The man, upon recognizing me, reflexively touched his left eye which currently sported a bruise. I stood there, hurt at the reaction. First impressions are truly important. I should write that down.

"We have classes tomorrow. What are you doing irresponsibly staying up late?" I questioned as I set my eyes on her. I put my hands on my hips then I..... I tried to remember how they look like whenever they catch me allegedly misbehaving...

Do they let the person in question answer first or barrage them with more scolding?

Should I proceed with physical discipline?