Introduction

I COMPLETELY EMPHASIZE THAT NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE AND THESE ARE NIT BASED ON REAL LIFE EVENTS

"The Heathers"- is Tigress, eyak si illac, and daydream all working together. The girl type of agents group. Is capable of bringing you and your reputation down.

"Tigress"- is Mae Julie,, works for no one but is one hella of an english speaker and can decode. Was sorted in the C section.

"Eyak si illac"- is 'kaye is calli' in backwards. Is super good for writing literature in calligraphy. She's one of the masters of calligraphy writing in the  C section.

"Daydream" - is Rie,, has specialty in arts. Sometimes does graffiti but isn't considered as main work. Is a beauty in the section,, a nightmare dressed up like a daydream. Works with D. Jo

"The squatters" - the elites of the section,, not exactly evil but do have evil schemes planned,, no matter who you are they can tear you apart. Is bascically consisting of boys. Are otakus.

"Mr. J"- Jack Alan P. ,, is second in command and a genius. speaks German and is a fan of the NAZIs. Is in charge of all weapons and supplies together with "Heil,, Hitler"

"Heil Hitler" - Rick C.,, is a great fan of the NAZIs and was the one who taught 'Mr. J' how to speak German. Is considered a genius with mad skills when I mean by mad skills he can defend himself and is a total agent. Bases plans on some of WW2.

"Alpha"- is the headmaster of the plans,, an equal balance of playfulness and maturity. Plan are somewhat effective,, knows he owns the title but doesn't take advantage of it. Is willing to start a fight if you dare. More about him is kept as a secret.

"Dr. Mark" - is not really a doctor but is famous for inventions, combinations and other stuff. Comes up with brilliant weapons to not "hurt" people but to "play" with them. Book smarts boii.

"Sheriff West V." - is a cowboy at heart. One of the extras in the group. Can't hurt you but possibly will. Is backup mainly and knows the tricks of the wild west.

Section C - chaos ville. Prepare for your doom.

Others coming soon.

Haha,, if any of you guys know who these people are. Dm me!