Chapter 6

Yoongi are sending me home for the day just incase if that nut old geezer is attacking me.

We were walking in silence, in silence because I got my earphones inside my ear. 

"so if love is nothing more than wasting your time~, waste it on me" I sing.

"Stop singing you sound like a dying cow" he commented, yeah I heard him. "I heard you asshole" I said, "Hey, be thankful I saved your ass in front of Mr Lee" he said. I groaned "never asked you too" I said and he look like at me more like glaring.

I don't mind him glaring into my soul, he was kind and then he was cold mean and an asshole can't forget that. I was peacefully listening to music when Mr asshole here pull my earphones and put it in his ear.

"DUDE!" I shout, "Sorry not sorry" He said and I scoffed. I was about to take back my 'stolen' earphones he saw it and hold my wrist. "try and take I might kiss you again" He said I was about to fight back when I remember the day we both got detention.

He did kissed me.

I quickly look away my face was hot remembering the kiss. "I hate you" I mumbled. "Thought so" he said. I saw my house and I saw Jihoon in front. "Jihoon!" I shout his name and ran into him pulling the earphones from Yoongi ears from him, HAH serve him right!.

"YAH PARK YE SEUL!" I heard Yoongi shout at me, I don't give a single flying cockdockle pickle at him and Jihoon noticed me he wave and smile at me. He smile sooner faded when he saw a boy walking behind me. "Who's that?" He ask.

"Ah just my-" I got cut off when Yoongi that asshole said this.

"I'm her boyfriend" he casually said while my brother was giving me that stares saying

what-the-fuck?.

Believe me I choked inside my head, and hit Yoongi's back. "He's not my boyfriend heck I never wanted a boyfriend like you!" I spat at him, he look taken aback. "Great you're turning into Ire like 360 degree" He said, "Well, i would be grateful if you acted like Yoongi but not SUGA" I spat.

He scoffed, we bicker in front of my brother. He  cough we stop and look at him. "Oh yeah you were here" I said casually. "YAH!" my brother said and I chuckle. "Ire? wait you're sugar?!" Jihoon ask in surprise, Yoongi just nod.

"Ye Seul talked a lot about you saying she has a crus-" I cover his mouth before he said anything, I look at him dead in the eye "Said anything and I wont give you my stolen snacks from mom" I said. 

"Ah so you have a crush on me huh Ye Seul" He said, he quick at catching on I look at him he was smirking. "N-no" I said suttering I hate you mouth.

"really" he said then his face move forward to mine leaving no space, I can feel his breath at my face. "Then you don't mine I do this everyday at school right?" He said and I push his head away. "I fell in love with SUGAR not Yoongi, get your facts straight" I said.

He smirks, " I guess you're gonna fall for me sooner or later" He said, "Oh really?" I said looking at him un-amused. "Hmhm" he said. I smirk.

"sureee not gonna happened mr asshole" I said and my brother hit my head. "Language Ye Seul" I groaned. Yoongi look really amused holding his laughter. "Don't laugh Min Yoongi" I said.

"Suuure" he said. In the end, I walk without biding my goodbyes to Yoongi. 

"JIHOON BRO" I shout as we enter the house, it was awfully quiet I guess mom haven't back from work yet. "I'll cook" Jihoon said, "Oh, you're not going anyway mister" I said.

"Can't help it you wish came true you met Suga"(Yoongi in game name was supposed to be Suga but Ye Seul just like to teased him by putting R at the end)

"And you freaking spilled the tea that I have a crush at him?!" I said. "sorry about that" he said smiling. "I can't stay mad at you for long huh" I said, it's true the longest I stayed mad at him was 2 hours. "I'll make dinner go and shower" he said and I nod.

I was happy I forgot about everything that had happened.

~Yoongi pov~

So Ye Seul likes me huh? that's interesting. I smile to myself until I reach home. "Hyung why are you smiling?" Jungkook came to view, I lived with him because me and my parents are not in good terms. We both work of course to pay the rent. "Nothing Jungkook" I said and he shrugged then went in.

I followed him from behind and went straight to my room. I smile, but my smile soon faded when I remembered the shit that Ye Seul went through. I'm sure that shit is coming after me whenever I'm alone so I needed to be careful.

"Suga hyung! there's a mail for u" Jungkook said and I go out of my bedroom and pick the mail. I open it and found my pictures with Ye Seul just now, but my face was gone it was rip off. "This kind of thing don't scare me Mr Lee" I said and threw it away and went back to my bedroom.

I heard a beep I look at it.

Nuthead

Nuthead: Hey asshole.

Yoongi: wtf you want Ye Seul?

Nuthead: just texting to make sure nothing bad happens

I smile knowing she cared for me wait what? Stop smiling idiot.

Yoongi: oooo you cared for me don't you

Nuthead: Shouldn't even texted in the first place. 

Yoongi: Is that a sign showing you like me a.k.a Yoongi?

Nuthead: bitch? NO

Yoongi: Really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I send that face just to make fun of her.

Nuthead: Yes and JSJKSJKSJ WHATS WITH THAT FACE?!

Yep, she's flustered.

Yoongi: nothing, just send it for fun

Nuthead: I'm just going to go bye.

Yoongi: Bye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nuthead: YAH STOB IT!

Yoongi: HAHAHA, good night Nuthead.

I place the phone beside me and get ready to sleep.

~Ye seul pov~

This guy needs help, already said it once I'm not gonna fall for him. I suddenly remembered that Mr Lee is going to target Yoongi as soon as I landed on my bed. I sigh, I get ready to shower.

Ah warm shower. As soon as I got out Jihoon is calling me for dinner. 

We both talk as always.

I just hope nothing bad happens tomorrow.

A/N

Miss me? No? well okay. This book already reach almost 40 reads! wow that was fast that any of my books, I hope u enjoy this book!

I'm just going to leave this here *wink*

bai