One Shot

Mauli is seen rushing towards her car.. Today is the day she gonna meet the new owner of her hospital.. Her hospital was took over by the hoodas.. It's almost an week now but she couldn't meet as she's out of town for a conference..

She was about to park her car in her regular area but then finds a car already parked there.. She asked security about the car and got to know it's of the owner Aditya hooda car..

Mau : shit.. I'm late.. My first impression gonna be worst impression...

Cursing she parked her car and went to catch the lift.. As she reached the lift she was about to stumble back but immediately a pair of strong hands wrapped her waist.. Her eyes met an equally strong pair of brown eyes.. For a second she seemed to be lost in its depth. Those eyes felt the same emptiness behold by hers..

The voice recorder from the lift broke their trance.

Mau : tha.. Thank you..

He simply nodded which mauli took to be attitude.. This mauli is determined to give whatever she gets.. So she decided to play the same attitude game..

Mau : now can you please move from my way.. I need to enter the lift..

That person looked a bit taken aback but then moved away to make way for her..

The lift door closes and there was immense silent throughout their way..
Both gets down from the lift at the same time and went opposite ways..
Riya, her colleague greeted her on her way..

Riya : hi mauli.. Finally ur back.. How was the conference..

Mauli : it's great.. So how's our new boss..

Riya (dreaming) :too hot to handle.. But in looks as well as attitude

Mauli rolled her eyes..

Mau :is he here.. Can I meet him now? Have to provide with conference updates..

Riya : yeah but make sure you don't utter a single word personally.. It should be only professional..

Mau : I don't care about anyone's personal.. It's strictly professional..

Riya (mocking) :ofc after all who knows it better than you.. Two ema victims in the same hospital..

Mau : what?

Riya : what what? Don't say me that you don't know about it.. It's all over the news.. His wife who's his childhood bestie died in an accident while she was with another man..

Mauli gets reminded of her childhood bestie nandhini and her ex husband kunal..

Mau (in mind) : for me it's two people who hurt me beyond repair but for him a single person who was both his bestie and wife had the guts to cheat on him.. After all this cruel world doesn't consist of single kunal and nandhini.. Why do these people even get married and spoil others life if lust is their only agenda..

Her thoughts are broken by riya..

Riya : oh hello madam.. Where are you lost? Go fast and meet him.. After all. You have a patient to attend in the next 15 minutes..

Mauli rushed towards his office in a go and knocked on his door..

A voice : come in

As soon as she entered she's shocked to find the person she met in the lift.. Now she understands the reason for his attitude...after all who can understand him better than her..

Aadi : you? What are you doing here?

Mau(smiling) : good morning sir.. I'm dr. Mauli.. Last week I was away for a conference in Delhi.. I'm here to update you with the details of it..