My Beloved

"I think that Tzuyu, is an ideal example of a student model, and I believe that she'll do her very best until she graduates in this school." Sana sighed and slumped back on her seat. "That's the end."

"Wow you really memorized it huh. I can't even memorize a single line." Nayeon said while chewing her food. "I double checked if I said the lines correctly, and by now my nervousness is gone and everything should flow smoothly like how I picture it to be." Sana smiled. "I'm gonna root for you, do your best."

"What're you gonna do after this eonnie? Join the council?" Chaeyoung asked. "Hmm. Nope. Not really."

"I think you're gonna like it in the Student Council you know?" Nayeon smiled. "Back at middle school, you were invited as well, but ended up clubless. When are you even interested to join any club?"

"Well— never." Sana said bluntly and continued to eat. "You're the type of person to get the hang of it once you join something interesting once doing it."

"You seemed to be into it, working hard and all." Nayeon said. "I said I'm not joining already.." The squirrel pouted.

Lunch was over, and then again. It's time for the program. The official start of the elections.

Many candidates sat on their designated seats, some were nervous and some shaking due to the tension being felt. Students also came inside the gymnasium to witness the elections and make their vote soon enough. "Man, we're skipping our Math Period. Aren't we lucky?" A student asked his friends. They nodded in agreement.

Well. Who exactly likes Math entirely? A few does, but many don't. It's normal.

Meanwhile..

"You two okay?"

"Oh.. Mina. Hey." Tzuyu smiled. "Here to make fun of us?" The younger joked. "Nahh I'm not that evil. Just here to inform you that Sana-eonnie would go first, and you'll go next." Mina looked at Sana and smiled a bit bitterly, then replacing it with a semisweet smile. "I'm wishing you good luck eonnie. Just relax, and everything will be fine. It's okay if you messed up though. We'll fix it."

"You're putting more pressure on her you know?" Tzuyu pouted. "I'm being realistic here." Mina batted back. "Geez.."

"You've placed such high beliefs on her didn't you Mina?"

"I trust her greatly. And why of course. I've always believed in her skills." Mina smiled sweetly this time. "I'll be off now. Good luck to the both of you." Sana smiled, and she looked at Tzuyu's sitting figure. Her eyes trailed down slowly on the younger's almost perfect figure. From her wavy, silky hair, neatly trimmed eyebrows. Her lovely, cute eyes, perfect nose, plump lips, that cute chin, down to her shoulders, breasts. Sana didn't think much about it as they were both girls, it wasn't big of a deal for her actually and she wouldn't count herself as a pervert for checking the younger out. Then Sana's eyes trailed down to the younger's hands. Slowly, trembling hands.

"..." She slowly stood up, and went to one of their teachers, "Hmm.. Teacher, I got a little nervous, can I go out for some air?" The young woman smiled. "Of course. Be sure to come back okay?"

"Yes. And also.." The teacher raised her brow. "..may I also take Tzuyu with me?" The younger looked up at Sana with a confused look on her face. "Sure."

--

The two stood silently behind the gymnasium walls. Sana sighed as she took in the calming air around them, and slowly looked at the taller girl beside her. "So.." Tzuyu started. "You don't seem that.. Nervous..? You seem pretty calm to me.."