Chapter 1

What can I say freshman year was a great year for me. It was currently July and I couldn't wait to go back to school. I attended Albany State University. I was born and raised her in Albany, Georgia.

Nothing really goes on in the summer but occasional campus kick backs or parties off campus. Tonight I was going on campus with my friend Chasity since we had no other plans.

"Tammy I have to go pick up my friend from work, he works at a local Olive Garden" Chasity said. " Okay well you can just get me when your done"I said. "No girl just ride with me it won't take long" she said. "Well okay then" I replied.

*pulls up at Olive Garden*

" I thought you was picking up one person not two guys" I said. " well I know how you are you wouldn't have came if I told you" she said. "Whatever" I mumbled as one guy opened the door and gave chastity a hug. They got in and we pulled off.

"So what's your name?" They other guy asked that sat in the back with me. I finally looked at him and damn was he fine. "Tammy & yours?" I asked. "Collin" he replied licking his lips.

Since that night I couldn't keep my mind off him. We exchanged numbers and talked on the phone almost every night since then.