Chapter 2

Today was the day I move in on campus. School didn't start for another week, but since I made the cheerleading squad I got to move in early. Speaking of cheerleading idk if this will last I'm just not as excited as I was in high school. It's not fun anymore. First day of practice it's this afternoon after we move in. What kind of mess is that. Ima be so tired.

I was finally done moving in and I was on my way to practice. " okay ladies we are gonna start with running on and off campus" said Coach Nell. Oh hell naw I thought to myself. After we was done with that we headed to the gym for a short break. I checked my phone and seem that I had a fee missed calls & texts from Collin.

Collin: "are you okay?"

What I thought to myself.

Me: yes I'm okay I'm at practice what you mean?"

Collin: "chastity got in a car accident I thought you was with her"

Me: that's cute you was worried about me but no I'm fine.

I placed my phone back down and returned to practice.

After practice and eating in the Cafe I was beat. I just had to wait up so I wouldn't miss Collin call when he gets off of work.

I woke up the next morning not realizing me and Collin fell asleep over the phone. I was starting to feel some type of way for him and it was vise versa. Last night we decided to just make it official.

"Hello" I said picking up my phone knowing who it was.

"Babe what do you want from the store?" He said

"Ummmmmm. Chips, pickles, fruit snacks, just snacks in general bae"

" okay be there in 20 min"

I stayed on campus and got to move in early due to the fact that I'm cheering this year but I'm really debating on not going through with it. It's too time consuming and I'm all about my work.

I was in deep thought when my phone went off knowing it was Collin telling me he was outside.

Open the the I greeted him with a kiss and helped him bring the stuff in the kitchen. Going straight for the pickles then heading up to my room. Turning round catching Collin looking at my ass.

" I see you, you not slick" I said to him

"I don't care Tammy it's mine anyway" he said grabbing it so hard turning me on.

"And your point is?" Moving his hand sitting down to eat my pickles, but before i could take a bite he took it and ate it. Slapping his ass on the face was all I could do it happened so fast next thing I knew I was being pinned down.

"Don't be slapping me girl"

"Well don't be taking my shit when you see be eating" everybody know I don't play bout my food.
Next thing I know our lips crash and that pickle was the last thing on or minds.

My shirt was being lifted and His tongue licking my nipple. I could feel how hard his dick was just rubbing against me. I began tugging for his basketball shorts pushing it down along with his boxers with my foot.

"Babe I know you wanna take your time but fuck all dat" I said flipping us over so I can be on top.
"Do your thing then" he said taking his shirt off leaving us complexly naked.
Lifting up then sliding down on him causing me to bite my lips, as his hands made their way to my waist. Bouncing up and down slowly I heard him let out a soft moan. He aint ready for what Im about to put on him I thought in my head.