Chapter 1

"I feel so awkward here,David" I said looking around, we were at an award show,David was up for Doctor Who.David laughed at me and adjusted my face so I was looking at him. "You'll be fine,baby. I won't leave your side." he said looking deeply into my eyes. I smiled then he kissed me. "David!" some lady yelled. David slipped his hand around my waist and we posed for a few minutes. "We should probably go in,eh?" I asked. he laughed and put his forehead on mine. " you're accent is so cute,Rosalie,beautiful." he said. We stood like that for a little while. I put my hand on his cheek then pulled him in for a kiss. he took my hand and led me inside.

We were seated finally, I was excused from awkward conversations.Dadadada... I wasn't paying attention half of the time until I heard "The nominations for favourite tv show are...." I knew this is where David was nominated. I held his hand tightly and looked up at the screen "Doctor who,Supernatural,Pretty little liars,Teen wolf, Modern family. And the favourite tv show is...Doctor Who!" I shot up with excitement when David stood up. I pulled him in for a tight hug before him and his other casts members went up. "Id like to thank my lovely girlfriend." David said as soon as the applause got quiet. "She encourages me everyday to do better and better, I'll like to thank bbc, for giving me a job, and my family which I love so much, and thank you to my fellow crew" he said facing the others on stage." Without you the show would not be the same, thank you." he finished. He looked at me as the others spoke and I shot a thumbs up at him.Im so proud of him right now.When he came back down he took my hand and kissed it.

After the awards we were all back on the carpet. "I'll be right back, alright? 2 minutes." David said. I nodded.

When David left, the boy from the avengers came to talk with me. " How old are you anyways hun?" He asked "21,who are you?" I asked. " My apologies, I'm Tom, don't you think you're a tad young to be with David? I mean he's a great guy,but..." "Stop." I interrupted. " I love him and he loves me alright? We've been together 3 years now and our age doesn't change how we feel." I said angrily. " Alright" Tom said with a grin."Hey" David said as he walked up and put his arm around my waist. "Tom" Tom said holding out his hand. "David" He said as he shook Toms hand. " I see you around a lot while I'm running, we live in the same street." Tom said smiling." Oh neat,stop over some time." David said with a smile. Tom nodded and turned away.