Watching You

"One more drink, bartender!" I raised my hand and slammed it on the bar, making the woman next to me startle awake. I laughed.

"You've had more than enough, boy." He said and shook his head disapprovingly.

"Ughhh. Well, you're very no fun." I whined and sighed. When he turned around I grabbed the beer bottle next to me and ran. "Bye bye~," I said, before scurrying off. I smiled proudly and drank while walking home. I turned left, to the busiest street of Seoul, when I noticed there was absolutely no one, not a single soul. I shrugged it off and started drinking again until I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going, you piece of shit!" I spat harshly and looked at the man in front of me. I noticed his strange appearance. He was wearing a long, black and white striped robe with red loose-fitted pants and a white shirt. His blue eyes looked even brighter because of his yellowish blonde hair. His head was facing downward, but his eyes met mine.

He smiled maniacally. "Every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you." I wanted to ask him what he meant, what he wanted from me, but the world started spinning. I fell to the ground, my eyelids grew heavy. I saw him stare at me, chuckling before everything disappeared.

I woke up in my own apartment with a throbbing headache. I looked around. I was in the living room, on my couch, the beer bottle shattered next to it. I wondered, was I hallucinating last night? Was I so drunk, that my mind made up a fictional boy? Was it real? I didn't know, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I shook my head and decided to get over it.

Even though it was Halloween, I had to work. It was a tiring day, more than others, so I needed to blow off some steam. I went to a bar, making sure it wasn't the same as yesterday, and ordered a few drinks. Before I knew, it was almost 12 o'clock. I paid and secretly took a glass with me for on the way home. I almost turned to the same street as yesterday, when I remembered the boy.

"Oh no, not today," I whispered to myself and swiftly turned around. This time, I turned to a small, deserted alley. I walked triumphantly until I saw someone in front of me. There he was, again, standing in the middle of the narrow street. "Ughhh not again! Stop scaring me and just tell me what you want!" I yelled and held the glass above my head, ready to throw. He didn't reply. Instead, he looked at my hand, in which I was holding the glass. There was a silence, broken by the sound of glass shattering. I felt a stinging pain, crimson red blood dripped down my arm. I screamed out of pain and pulled my arm to my chest. "W-what do you w-want from me? W-what d-did I do?" I stammered, tears welling up in my eyes. He looked at me, curiously, tilting his head. He stepped closer, I backed away. He stepped closer again, my back hit the wall. I had nowhere to run. He came closer, slamming his hands harshly on the wall next to my head, trapping me in a human cage, if he even was human. I flinched. He stared straight into my eyes and smirked intimidatingly. "P-please... J-just tell me... W-what do you w-want..." I tried one last time.

"I'll show you what I want, Jungkook." He said, his smirk grew wider as he caressedmy cheek. He leaned closer to me, closing all the space between our lips. I closed my eyes, expecting a kiss, but before I knew it, I was engulfed by water. I stressed. The water pushed out all the air in my lungs as I tried to swim up. I couldn't. Something was pulling me back. I looked down at my feet. There was nothing. I tried to swim again, but my arms grew weak. I gave up. I stopped moving and let my gaze drift off to the surface. There he was, the boy, squatting down peacefully as he watched me drown. His smirk still plastered on his face.

A/n: Thank you for reading my Halloween one-shot!❤ I'm currently working on a short taekook fanfic and I'll publish it asap