Chapter 1.❥

Brooklyn's Pov.

I will never, and I mean never when I say, I will never forget the last time I played my arch enemy, Taylor Caniff.. It was 2 years ago, we were 16 and in the summer of 2012, although every summer since we were 7, we would have a soccer game against each-other, the guys allstar team against the girls. We both were so great, that we always made the allstars teams. After the last time we played against eachother, a week later I found out him and his family had to move to Indiana because of his father's job. At first I was kind of upset, you know? I was never going to get to beat him again, haha. But, as time grew... I became more and more noticeable at how this could be a change for the better, I don't have to worry about him always harassing me everytime he saw me somewhere or harassing my team. He was nothing but trouble, who I was disgusted by! Now I have never been happier! I don't ever even think about him! Maybe once every two months. I am so glad he finally left!

Authors note.

Chapter two will be Taylor's Pov! These are just filler chapters letting you know the past and what's all happening, also these are super short compared to what the chapters are going to be! I hope you enjoyed!