Stuff Is Messed Up ~Eliseo's POV~

As said before this is a collaboration between me and AraeNeko~ We both read a lot and decided to make a story! Please read, vote, comment, anything! 0.0 also every title is a song, this one is stuff is messed up by the offspring~

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

May 24, 2010. Saturday, 4:57 P.M.

"And now, for our valedictorian, Eliseo Arvelo!" I calmly went up the stage ignoring the dirty looks and cheers from the families of the ones giving me said looks. "Eliseo has had honor roll and straight A's all through his school life which he stayed at our academy all through! He also got perfect scores on his ACT and SAT after taking our perfect courses! It was a pleasure having him here and he will be missed like everyone else but he's off to a bright future! We talked and helped him and now, Eliseo has been accepted into Harvard with a full-ride scholarship from many sponsors! And now, a few words from Eliseo himself!" The audience began to cheer more at my 'accomplishments' but I just saw it as the pathetic principle trying to brag about how I 'succeeded' at his sorry excuse of a school. I said some random crap that the principle wrote and walked away ready to leave.

"fag.." Someone coughed as I went by. Didn't bother me the first thousands of times I was called that, didn't bother me now. Eventually, we were allowed to throw our hats up and go see our families. Not bothering taking mine off, it probably would have gotten stolen then burned in spite, I left the building.

"Eliseo! Wait up!" Someone called. I stopped since only one person would call me by first name instead of queer, homo, fag and many other insults. My close and only friend Reid.

"Glad that's over hearing the principle talk is a pain. Where you going? Back to the room?"

Naiga Academy is a boarding school from fifth to twelfth grade usually for the rich with a high entry fee. My parents died when I was seven but made plans to send me there as soon I was old enough to get rid of me so with the last of there money, after a lot of debts were forced to be paid, I was to be sent with a full ride and even an allowance. Until I was old enough to go though was I was stuck at an orphanage since none of my relatives were fond of my parents or their wealth.

"Yea this is too much bullshit for one day. You going with your family?" I asked.

"Yep I was wondering if you wanted to join us. We're going out for dinner and I'm sure my mom wants to congratulate you"

Mrs. Lorne was always nice and cheerful but I was too annoyed and just wanted to sleep. Looking back I wish I went with them.

"No thanks I'm tired, and I gotta finish packing." I told him.

"Aww fine." Reid pouted "See ya later then! Lets meet up tomorrow before we move out"

I waved as he left to go find his family and sighed. I can't wait to leave this place but I will miss Reid. Throughout the years we've been here he's stuck by even with the attempted bullying -attempted because they know if they try anything worse then name calling I will find them and beat their ass- outcasting and whatnot. He's going on a vacation to France tomorrow for the summer then to a different collage far away.

I began to go back to the academy since graduation was held at a stadium instead. I had decided to walk instead of the bus since last time I almost got kicked off for fighting. It was only thirty minutes so I plugged up my headphones to ignore my surroundings and began my way 'home'. After awhile I began to relax and hum to my music until I heard a loud shattering ahead.

"What th-" I was cut off by someone running out of a close alley, turning, and crashing into me.

"Fuck!" They yelled as we both fell, a light bag landed on me and the guy landed to my left.

"Freeze!" A second voice called from the alley.

The guy hurriedly got up and ran out of sight behind me. Confused, I tried to get up until a police officer ran out of the alley glaring at me.

"Thought you could get away huh?!" He yelled and pulled out a gun. "Don't move! You're under arrest!"

"Wait wh-" I was cut off again by the officer running over to me and yanking me up

"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford one the court will appoint you one." While saying this, he roughly put my hands behind my back and handcuffed them.

"Hold on you got the wrong guy! I didn't-"

"Sure! And i was born yesterday!" Before I could try to talk the officer he dragged me away through the alley. "Kids these days. Think they can get away with anything.."

Was it good? Bad? Aweeesooome? Please let us know (if anyone reads) :-: