Beyond The Sacred Glass (by Alesana) ~Bayarri POV~

This is chapter 2 yes? Yes :) Bayarris' POV just incase nobody caught on yet >.> I really want to know if this is good or just an outright shame v_v. Please feel free to message me on here or kik me any suggestions that would help make this more bearable for you to read xO

_~|_~|_~|_~|_~|_~|

June 28, 2010. Monday, 2:00 P.M.

"Jason Bates....Mark Bavello lll...Eryck Bayarri..."

I walked across the stage upon hearing my name being called. Dean Sebastian Michaelis handed me my degree with his left hand and shook my hand with his right.

"Congratulations Mr. Bayarri I wish you the best with your law pursuit." He said with a encouraging smile. I thanked him and walked toward the exit point, looking back at my cheering sibling and my tearful mom waving and blowing kisses at me.

After the graduation ceremony was over I found my family. Immediately I was attacked by my sisters' squeals of happiness and bear hug.

"Big brother!!!! I'm so proud of you!! Now I can finally get your car!!" Ayze exclaimed while squeezing me with her tiny frame.

I pushed her away by her forehead with my left palm and she whined. "When I turn gay you'll get my car but until then keep on dreaming."

His mother gasped. "Eryck! Dont say things like that to your little sister. I don't want that type of behavior to rub off on her and you know how I feel about those abominations and their ways."

"Mom you act like they aren't people too. Don't say things like that." I expressed to her sternly.

Mom dropped the subject, but only to talk about my graduation. "Now you can finally focus on being a lawyer! I'm so proud of you!" She said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back stiffly and cleared my throat. "Hey mom about that.... I changed my mind about becoming a lawyer and decided to become a police officer instead. I've already been accepted into the Central New York Police Academy. I leave Saturday to New York and I already paid for a condo with the money I've saved up."

She looked at me in confusion, I glanced at my sisters' smile on her face because I knew that I already told her about my sudden change of interest. She was waiting about a month for me to stop stressing and just break the news. I looked back at my mothers' face to see that her expression had changed from confusion to anger.

"What do you mean you want to be a cop instead? Do you not know how dangerous that city is!? Or are you just trying to follow in the steps of your idiotic older brother!?" She screeched while poking me in the chest. I slapped her hand away and tried my best to keep my voice down.

"Just because you cheated on dad with Dimitri's father doesn't make him the idiot now does it? Also the cop that was assigned to dad's case didn't even bother to show any type of attempt to catch his murderer not that you cared about it. All you were interested in was the life insurance check you got to collect the next day. I want to be a cop that actually cares about what he's doing. So have fun taking care of an asshole with my fathers' money." My mothers' mouth dropped in shock, I turned to my sister and gave her a hug before thanking her for understanding and letting her know that she has a room at my condo whenever she decided to give up on putting up with that heartless woman.

I turned my back on my mother when she called my name and walked away towards the direction of my car not looking back once.

When I started my car I just sat there. I can't believe I had finally told my mother how I really felt about her since she got a new boyfriend after collecting her part of my fathers life insurance. Everything went downhill after he was killed and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it. So many things are running through my mind.

Tap..tap..

I looked at my window to see my older brother Dimitri with 2 bottles of Scotch. I rolled it down surprised.

"I'm sorry I missed the ceremony bro. Will you let me do the honors of hosting your after party." He said smiling while waving the bottles in each hand.

I grinned and told him to hop in the car so we could get this show on the road.

AN: Eryck Bayarri is KayyMariee's character. Eliseo Arvelo is AraeNekos' character. We both write our own POVs' and just make em come together as one...yaoi thoughts..hehe..

.-. Yes.....