28

{Tray}

The lights went out, COMPLETELY.
"Liyah I'll be back." I said laying her in the bed that was in the room.
"Noooo! Please Tray don't leave!" She yelled quietly.
"Liyah I'm coming back I promise." I kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

When I closed the door I could hear her crying. As much has I hate it, I got to leave her by herself right now.

I finally found out how to get back into the living room in the dark. When I went in there I didn't see Ashley or Darnell.

I switched the light switch on and off but the lights were still cut off.
I called Darnell and Ashley multiple times but neither one of them answered.

I went outside to the lighting control that was on the side of the house I could see if that was the reason.  I turned on my flash light to look at the switches and I knew the reason why the lights wasn't coming back on. SOMEBODY CUT THE WIRES!
When I looked up from the lighting control I saw Tyron, Mike, Jeff, Darnell and Ashley.

Tyron, Mike, and Jeff were the same guys that shot me a while ago. Same guys I "owe" money too.
I never knew Darnell and Ashley had a connection with them. THESE NIGGAS SET ME UP!

"Get yo ass in here!" Tyron said pulling me back inside the house by my shirt.
I felt like I could handle them by myself but they were STRAPPED.

"So you thought you was going to get away nigga?" Mike asked me while putting his pistol close to my head. They tied me up to a chair so I couldn't go anywhere.
"Nah I got this bro." Darnell said pushing Mike out the way.
"Bro you got me fucked up all the way. You got my babygirl pregnant. You tryna raise my son. Got her posting you. Got her talking about she "in love". Got her thinking she "safe". Now who she gon be with when you die? ME!" He said which made me put my head down. This nigga really finna kill me over being with her?
"Maybe you shouldn't treated like you did if you were going to be mad about somebody else taking over." I said angrily.

Darnell punched me multiple times in my face causing me too bleed heavily.
"STOPPPP!" Aliyah yelled.
They all looked back and Aliyah was standing there with tears rolling down her face.

"Ohhh, look who is here. Hey babygirl." Darnell said walking up to Aliyah.
She tried to move back but that didn't work, all he did was move her closer to him.
Then he started kissing all over here. She tried pushing him back but he didn't stop. The whole time he was kissing her she was looking at me and I could tell she was scared.

"Bro get the fuck off her!" I yelled trying to get out of the rope they tied me up in. When I yelled Mike instantly punched me dead in the nose.
"Aye bro, go in there and finish her." Tyron said pointing to the room in the back.

Darnell picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.
"No stop please..... TRAYYYYY!" She said sticking her hand out looking like she was reaching for me. They finally went into the room and I lost it when I heard the things she was saying, well more like crying.
"Stop!" "Just let me go home!" "No, don't touch me!" "OUCHH!" "S-Stopppp!!" "TRAYYYYYYY!"

I knew he was hitting her because she kept crying louder and groaning and I kept hearing slap-like sounds coming from the room.

Mike, Tyron, and Jeff were standing by the door listening to what was happened and laughing like the shit was funny.

I grabbed this blade out of my back pocket and started cutting the rope so I could get out. I kept my head down so they would think I was still hurting, even though I was.

I finally was able to get out of the rope and I grabbed my gun out of my drawers. I can't wait on Kev and them anymore. This is a life or death situation these niggas playing.
"Goodnight." I said as I shot them one by one.

{Aliyah}

I was still trying to stop Darnell from doing what he was doing until I heard 3 gunshots go off in the living room.
"OHHH MYYY GODDD, TRAYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled as I pushed  Darnell off of me with all of my might. I don't know what got into me or how I got Darnell off of me but I got to make sure Tray is okay.

I ran into the living room and saw Tray standing there with his gun in his hand. It was the same gun he pulled out when we found out somewhere had broke into my house. I signed in relief and I ran over there to give him a hug but he pushed me away.

"Go.... NOWWWW!" He yelled handing me my phone, his keys, and all the money he had in his pocket.
"I'll text you if I make it out, but if I don't just know I love you and Taylor. Forever and always." He said giving me a kiss.

I ran out the door and headed to his car. I drove off to this abandoned house and I was hurt. Just thinking about the times we've spent together, how much he makes me happy, just everything.

30 minutes passed and he still hasn't texted me back.

{Taylor's Father 💙🔐}
Tray where are you?
{Taylor's Father 💙🔐}
Are you okay?
{Taylor's Father 💙🔐}
Trayyyy!!! Please text me back 😫😫

He didn't answer any of my text or any of my calls.
I really hope he's okay. I don't know what I will do if something goes wrong.

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
NIAAAA! Where are you?

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
I'm home feeding Taylor... are you okay?🤨

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
No I'm not okay... Tray was supposed to text me when he make it out of Darnell's house because they tried to kill him and he still hasn't called or texted me and I'm scared something happened to him. 😓

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
Aliyah, Tray is strong asf. He got this just give it some time he will call you. I love you ❤️...... text me when he texts you.

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
I hope your right 😫and I love you more💞

It's been another 40 minutes since I've texted Nia and still NO CALL OR TEXT FROM TRAY. I'm really getting worried and it feels like somebody or something is watching me.

•I feel this chapter was trash 🤦🏾‍♀️
•Do you think Tray is okay? 😓
•Is somebody watching Aliyah? 🤯
•COMMENT 👀
•STAY TUNED, NEW CHAPTERS ON THE WAY 🤪🔥