Want you to Know Who I Am (1D FF)

I just Want you to Know Who I am

                                                                                 Prologue

______________________________________________________________________________

I glanced over at the clock it was 1:30 am. Nicole hasn't got back yet, I hope shes ok. Dear Lord let her not come home drunk. Nicole has been through a lot..After Mom and Dad divorced, She went through a lot. She smoked, Did drugs and came home drunk every night. I turned my head as I heard the door slam. Nicole walked in tipsly. She was being loud and abnuctious.

"Nicole...I think you should go up to your room and go to bed..Its late." I said as I emerged from the couch. Nicole wipped around and stormed up the stairs.. I sat back down on the couch and grabbed a blanket as I threw it over myself and laid back my head. I heard Nicole talking to herself loudly.. I started to dooze off and the sound of Nicole died down...

I quickly sat up from a horrible dream. I got up from the couch, I should check on Nicole. I walked up the stairs and opened up the door. I instantly started to throw up as I saw blood dripping from Nicole's  neck as she hung from the ceiling fan. I kept throwing up as tears streamed down my face. I started to scream for help, I ran out of the house and slapped the door behind me. I ran down the sidewalk. I banged up our nextdoor neighbors house Steve, My Mom was good friends with him. Nicole and I had just moved nextdoor to him. I heard the door lock open, and my eyes started to stream water once again.

"Toniann? Whats wrong?" Steve said defintley concerned as I pointed ot the house and tried to talk but nothing came out. "Toniann?! Whats wrong?!" Steve said to me as he grabbed my shoulder. "Nic-" I tried to finish but Steve started to run towards the house.

I opened Nicoles door and Steve's face was in complete horror. I watched Nicole, the more I looked I started to throw up and couldn't stop as I cried. Steve held my back and rubbed it.

____________________________________________________________________________

Theres the Prologue it probably didn't make much sense to you and it has nothing releated to 1D but will in the next chapter. SO READ!;)