Forest!

The girls all went into the land and meet a Unicorn named Chloe, a Griffin named Laura and a fairy named Crystal. The three creatures and the three girls all became great friends and when ever Grace, Ruby and Michelle came down to Forest they met with Chloe, Laura and Crystal. They usally baked cookies and cakes and played with Grace's dog that they sometimes took down with them.

Grace's dog (or so she thought) was named Sabrina. Sabrina how ever was not a dog but was actually a shape-shifter. Sabrina was great friends with Crytsal becuase wht no one else knew was that: when Grace and Sabina were younger Grace had found Sabrina one day when she was playing in the park. But it was not by chance that Grace and Sabirina had met it was becuase of Crystal. Crystal knew that there was something special about Grace when she first layed eyes on her. So she went home and said to Sabrina to go up into the human world and find Grace to keep an eye on her.

Whenever Grace taks Sabrina down to Forest she is always trying to work out why she likes Crystal so much. One day Grace asked Crystal why she was such good frineds with Sabrina becuase it  was almost as if she and Sabrina had been best friends all of their lives but they had only just met. In the end Crystal told Grace the truth about what had happened when she was younger.