Preview

*coconut head^^*

__

Present

      I kept running and running, knowing that he will catch up soon. It was still worth a try to attempt to get away from him. My view no longer has tall, shiny buildings surrounding me, but replaced with tall trees instead. And there was a beautiful lake next to it.  The beauty was breath-taking, who knew nature could be so beautiful?

     I heard some twigs snapping, and footsteps silencing at 4 o' clock. I looked behind me, but nothing but a bunch of trees. I grabbed hold of my small backpack, and started to sprint once more.

     But something held me in place, or more of someone. Large arms wrapped around both my shoulders from behind, sort of back-hug position. Warm breaths tickled my sensitive skin. He was panting, smiling, leaning a bit of his weight on my weak and tired figure.

     "What'd I tell you about escaping, huh?" He whispered into my ear. I remained silent and didn't dare to look in his eyes, so I closed my eyes, praying in my head. "Hm.. since I'm a nice person, I'll repeat what I said. You can never escape from me, no matter how clever and how fast you are. I have eyes and guards everywhere."

       "But why me?" I said, barely a whisper. "As much as I know we've only met yesterday.."

     His grip on me got tighter, as if he doesn't wanna let go. "It's more complicated than that, baby." He paused. "You don't know how much and how long I've been wanting you."

     And with that being said, he threw me over his shoulder, and starting walking back into the city..

     But that left me wondering; What does he want from you? How does he know you? What was his reputation?

And at last, it all came down to the most burning question;

     Who is he?

__

  Author's note: what's good yo?! I've had this idea for a while and it might be on hold cuz I got 2 other stories that must be focused on. Please check them out.. I just wanted to give you an idea of how this ff will roll. Leave your opinions.. I love you.. peace✌(V)!!