2- Certainly Excited To See You

*Your POV*

As I pack my clothes I hum a song I made myself.

"Carve your smile
Carve your frown
My tea will never
Bring you down
It makes me gleeful
It makes me glad
That you decided
To stay around
I wish I was
The perfect one
That makes you smile
On and on
My tea will bring
your joy and glee
So that you never
want to flee."

I stop when a knock comes from the door to my room. "Come in!" I say and Uncle Trendy comes in with a smile on his face. "Are you ready my lovely niece?" He asks and I nod. "Most certainly," I say and he nods back. We walk into the living room after dodging some flying plates, knives, and cups. All the people in the bakery/house gather to say bye to me. "Bye Donny! I'm gonna miss ya!" Dexter, the little boy says, hugging my legs and I smile. "I'm gonna miss you to Dex!" I say and Fiona walks up to me. She kisses me softly and I smile. "I love you, Donna... Don't forget me." She says and I nod and hold her hand. "I will never forget my best friend!" I say and smile. She nods and I look over at Rhoan. "I'm going to miss you throwing things at my head," I say then nod. "Ready to go. Bye, everyone!" I say and walk outside with my suitcases in my hands.

[Time Skip To The Slender Mansion]

I smile as I stand in front of the door. I look at Uncle Trendy and he nods. I open the door to have a knife thrown at my head. I move to the side and smile at the boy who threw the knife at me. "Hello Jeff," I say and he smiles wider than his carved one. "YOUR FINALLY BACK!" He says and tackles me in a tight hug. "It is nice to see you too..." I say and he lets go of me. "You are sharing a room with no one this time... You get to decorate it all yourself." He says and I nod. "Thanks for letting me know." He says and he nods. I walk into the living room to see BEN playing his games. "Hey, Benny Boo!" I say and he looks up at me. He smiles and glitches a bit in joy. "Hey, Hatter!" He says and I smile. Jeff leads me to my room and tells me to get myself comfortable.

<Time Skip To After Un-Packing>

I sit on my new bed when suddenly a knock is heard from my door. Sally walks in with Charlie comfortably in her arms. "Donny! You're here!" She says and runs up to my bed. "How long are you staying?" The 6-year old asks and I smile. "Well, I don't know yet Hun. For a while..." I say and she nods. "Yay!" She says happily. I smile back widely and sigh in full content.

<Fin- 500 Words>

*A/n- Hope you enjoyed... BYE*