Chapter 1: Canadian at Heart <3

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another vlog video! Today, I will be filling you on my trip to Canada! That's right, I will be heading up to Canada next week! Reason being, is that Minecon 2015 is being held in Toronto, Ontario. Which, is located in Canada! So, through out my day, I'll be filming me packing and doing stuff... Because apparently you guys like to see into my life!"

I closed my cam cord and went over to my desk. I had anticipated this day forever. I know, I'm such a nerd. I loved the guys since the beginning. I was that first sub to all the channels. I scrolled through the broken subscription area, seeing if there were any new uploads. Indeed, there was. It was a video uploaded to Guude's channel, a vlog video to be precise. "I hope it's a Guude vlog..." I mumbled, clicking on the video. On my screen popped up Guude, Pause, and Rob.

"He'lo Guys! And welcome back to another vlog! I'm here with Rawb and Poose!" "M8s excited for Minecon?" Paused asked. "M8 more kissing photos coming up!" Rob giggled like a school girl. "Okay, well anyways! The point of this boring ass hotel vlog is that we are currently setting up my three year project!" Guude threw his hands up, accidentally hitting Pause in the face. "Guude!!!" "Sorry..." "Well, anyways... We are setting up my three year project, which will be revealed to YOU guys at Minecon!" "M8, can we add Rawb to the Mindcrack server now?" "Agh.......... Well, it's been one minute! We gotta go! See ya guys later!" "Peace out Girl Scouts!" "Pooseberries!!!!"

The video ended leaving me in confusion. The three year project, released at Minecon? All I know is that I need to start packing. I pulled out the small suitcase from under my bed and began digging through my drawers. I pulled out graphic tees and some jeans and shoved them in the bag. I sighed as my phone began to ring, playing the remix of Eclipse. "Hey Canadian!" My friend shouted through the phone. "Calm down, Faye. What do you want? And don't call me Canadian." I said in my monotone voice. "Yeah, we are having a party at the local strip club! And I was told to call you and see if you would come and accompany us." "Yeah, I'm totally the person that would go to a strip club on a Friday night, Faye. Can't I just take a ring check?" I sighed. "No, please! It will be fun! Come on, you'll get to have that booze you been wanting." She said trying to coax me into it. "Fine, I guess seeing naked women is better than sitting in the dorms playing Minecraft all night..." I said hanging up. After I had hung up she sent a text telling me the details. Classic Faye, forgetting to tell me the dress code. I laughed silently. So much for being that innocent Canadian girl who moved to the U.S.A at age sixteen.