Chapter 2: Minecon 2015

I went through security and was now sitting were my plane was to board. "Attention passengers, we will now start boarding. Anyone with young children first." They told us. I reached into my backpack and pulled out my phone and began to text Faye. "Leaving Maine, see ya later!" I sent the text and let out a sigh. I felt that something really special was going to happen on this trip, but then again, what could be so special about Minecon?

I landed in Toronto about an hour later. I got of the plane dragging my suitcase behind me. I felt almost a relief from being out of the U.S.A. I was excited to breathe in the Canadian air and for stero typical reasons, eat some pancakes smothered in maple syrup. I exited the airport and heard a familair laugh near by. I looked and saw a group of four guys standing near a van. I recognized all of them immediately. It was Guude, Pause, Rob, and Seth. I figured they must be picking Seth up, seeing as how they were already here. I continued to walk pulling down my hood. I just hopped they didn't notice me, because I so happened to be wearing a Mindcrack sweatshirt made by me. I walked passed quickly, luckily without them noticing, but I caught some interesting words.

"Have you heard at all from that one friend in high school?" Seth asked. "Nope." Pause replied nonchalant. "No, nothing from her. I have pretty much given up hope on her ever contacting us again." Rob said with a stiff tone. "Well, that is a bummer. She could've made a great Mindcracker, if she like gaming." Guude said after an akward silence.

The words kept replaying through my head. They had a friend which hasn't contacted them in awhile. That reminds me of myself... I left my friends and boyfriend for my Aunt in Maine when I was sixteen, but it couldn't have been that long ago and its not me. Who is this person?