Chapter 4: Rise and Fall again!

//Sorry it has taken so long to get this done! I have been super busy with school and honestly it has been biting me in the ass... Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! Also Happy Halloween!//

It seemed like forever I could keep playing with the small kitten, her mewling and purring at my hands. Alice was so sweet and she even slept on my chest! Of course, it had to end when someone pounded on the door. I jumped before holding the little kitten close to my heart, fear started to take a grip at my mind. My hands pulled up the covers so that whoever came in, couldn't exactly find her.

"C-Come in!" I stuttered out, my body starting to shake with adrenaline. The door swung open to a different doctor(?) who wore an angry expression. His eyes were completely gone except for the bright blue from within them.

"Wo ist die Katze, Frau?" He snapped as he approached the bed, a syringe at hand.

"What the fuck? I don't speak-" I started before the new Doc interrupted me.

"Of fucking course you don't, Dummkopf. Where is the cat?" My heart beated faster as the poor little kitten peeked her head out from underneath. Alice mewed happily as the man in front of me smiled big, his hands reaching out to grab her. I moved her away from where she was before glaring at the Doc.

"I don't think I should hand her over to some nutcase with eye issues," I growled, keeping Alice away from wherever the hands would grab at. "Where is the original Doc?"

This doctor... a monster? I don't even know. He just laughed before snatching Alice away, a finger moving a bit. Almost like he was reprimanding me!

"He is... away for now. I am returning the kitten back home while you get to stay in here!" He cooed before stabbing the syringe into my leg, drowsiness taking hold of me quicker than ever. "Now do me a favor and don't you ever try to keep things away from me," the man said with a smile before getting up to leave. My hand raised only a foot before plopping onto the bed with the rest of my body, sleep taking hold of my mind as well.

~Timeskip~

I woke up in a sweat, my body ached terribly like my head. The room was dark with only a bit of moonlight coming through the window, reminding me of what happened.

"Alice... I am so sorry," I choked before starting to cry up a river. It stopped after a long time, only little drops now.

God... I am so hungry... it hurts...

My stomach growled with a reply to my thoughts, a groan to accompany it. The door creaked open with no warning, my immediate reaction to lay down with eyes squeezed shut. Whoever came in started to chuckle light heartedly before going to sit on my bed. Their voice soft and kind, just like their touch on my shoulder.

"It is okay, I know you hurt a lot and I am very sorry for that. We all aren't so cold at heart, I hope you can understand that," they whispered softly before shifting to speak to someone else to the point I couldn't understand. Footsteps filled the air as that person too sat on my bed with some extra weight. My nose sniffed a bit to get some of the crap out of my nose, instead I smelled...

"Food?" I asked quietly while sitting up. My eyes looked at the two saviors with fresh pie! One of them was a woman with a gentle smile and light brown eyes to match it, the other someone familiar...

"Wait... Dickhead? No wait!" I squeaked as the woman started to laugh, the man glaring into my soul. "I'm sorry! Tank right?"

"Better get it right next time or the pie is mine dammit," He snapped before rolling his eyes. Tank then placed the plate of pie onto the table next to me before returning back to his seat.

"So why are you here? Do the doctors know?" I asked in a slight panic. For the most of the time here, I gotten no visitors and I don't think none are actually allowed...

"Yea but who the fuck says we listens to the rules?" Tank said with a sigh, handing over a fork as well. My hands shook from the hunger biting at my insides, the smell had awoken the beast from the numbed state. I reached from the pie to my right while holding the fork in my left hand. Before I was able to get a little bite, something out of it, a loud crash was heard from outside. Tank leaped onto his feet and rushed to the door, leaning against it as the plate of food fell to the floor. The woman looked at me with a frightened look before getting up with a machete in her hands now.

"What was that Tank?" she whispered once close to the American. He replied in a hushed voice, covering his mouth so I could not hear.

You have to escape now Harrison. They will help you get out of this damned place.

My head throbbed as soon as the blasted voice spoke again much louder and thunderous. Then I felt something within break, like glass against a hammer. The others were rushing forward.... I wonder why...

Mercy.pov has been corrupted!

...

Start new POV?

>Yes        No

...

New Character Selected!

...

Password is Needed

_____________

>Enter          Exit

Enter        >Exit

...

Let me Assist for a Moment

...

Password is Needed

Fallen Angel

>Enter          Exit

...

Password is Correct!

...

Uploading New POV. . .

...

New POV Successfully uploaded!

Start up new POV?
>Yes          No

Starting up new POV...

Success! Playing Demo!

...

As soon as the blonde woman fell, I knew there was something wrong. I rushed down to her as the door was being pounded on, Tank barely staying against it.

"What are we supposed to do?" I shouted behind me, lifting the unconscious blonde onto my back. Damn she was heavy as hell....

"You take over!" Tank yelled back, moving to take the sleeping body away while shoving me forward. This wasn't how everything was supposed to go, we were to be in and out with the food. No one would be alarmed or anything, just a simple visit to a soon to be dead corpse.

I guess we were wrong...

The door almost swung open after several hits. It would be broken in the next few moments and we both knew that. Tank took his place next to me, motioning with his eyes to be ready to rush out. With the machete at hand, I nod before stepping away from the door as it burst open with light flooding the room. A battle cry escaped my throat as I thrusted forward with my rather large weapon, hitting something straight through the chest...

Demo Complete!

Next Chapter?

>Yes              No

Yes               >No

. . .

You cannot do that...

>Yes             Yes

Chapter is being downloaded!

. . .