I Was Looking For You

Duncan's POV

Duncan was, like most days, in his castle, fiddling with a machine. Kim was gone, visiting Hannah and Nilsey. He was by himself in his giant castle. But no matter how many times he's tried to ignore his thoughts, he couldn't. They would always wander in the back of his head. He was the most amazing man he'd ever met. His cute laugh, his quirkiness, his love for others, and his determination of building the most complex things by himself. He wished he was with him, guiding his hand from cable to cable. But he couldn't bring himself to say it. He would never accept it.

Lewis' POV

Lewis was flying throughout the building, searching chests as he went. 'I need those cables...' He thought. Then he remembered. Duncan borrowed them yesterday. Lewis didn't want to go. He was scared that he'd make a fool of himself again. It's really hard for him to show his feelings, but when he tries, it never works. He sat there, thinking of the many things that would go wrong. He could hate him for messing up a machine, he could never speak to him for his feelings, he could never be his friend again. Duncan was the only person that was a genius, adorable when he worked. His laugh was golden, and his smile always warming. His blonde hair always covering his eyes, and his goggles sitting above determined blue eyes. He began hugging his knees and silently crying. He must've been pretty loud though, because Simon came down. "Lewis, are you okay?" Lewis simply shook his head and continued weeping. "Come on man, tell me what's wrong." He could trust Simon, he was his best friend. "D-Duncan..." Simon got up and pulled out his sword. "What did the little bastard do? I'll get him." Losing Duncan was the last thing he wanted. He raced over to Simon and pulled him down. "No! Don't touch him!" Simon looked shocked, and stood up. One look at his face was all he needed. "Ah, I know that look. Hey, go for it. I'm sure you'll be okay." Lewis was already flying to the castle.

Duncan's POV

'I wonder if he'll come for the cables..' Duncan thought. He was pacing in his room, a rose in his hand. He had to tell him. But how will he react? Will he leave? Will be only see me as a good friend? Suddenly he became nervous as the doorbell rang. "C-come in!" Lewis entered, his chocolate hair almost covering his glowing eyes. He looked as nervous as Duncan did. "Um, hi Duncan." He twiddled with his fingers, looking at the ground. Duncan couldn't take it anymore. He was too damn cute. He walked over, raised his chin, and kissed him. This is what he always wanted. Lewis was shocked, his blue eyes wide as Duncan put his hand on his waist.

Lewis' POV

He was in wonderland. His hands made his way to the back of Duncan's neck. Duncan pulled him closer, not breaking the kiss. Lewis hesitantly moved his tongue along Duncan's lip. Duncan cooperated. He went further, and Duncan let him through, Duncan pulled gently at his hair, letting him explore. They pulled away, gasping for breath. Duncan had a smirk on his face. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. What did you need?" Lewis smiled and took the rose from his hand. "You."