A Janoskians Fanfiction.

Authors Note: So sorry I deleted my fanfictions. I had no motivation to write them anymore. I have way to many fanfictions going on right now. But, here's a new fanfiction! Its a Janoskians fanfiction. If you dont know who the janoskians are, youtube them:D I find them extremely funny and attractive. (:  So here's the prologue.

Prologue)

Dela Jones walked into her first day of highschool. It was her freshman year, and she was starting out in a whole new town. New country even.

She walked into the hallways flooded with people and she observed her surroundings. All the laughing, hugging, and hollering of people  who have obviously been friends for ages. She could hear the think Australlian accents of everyone around her. 'Boy, I am NOT going to fit in.' She thought, remembering the fact she was probably the only American in this school.

She checked her watch and saw ten minutes until the bell rang. She had no idea where she was going, and this school was huge. She hustled down the busy hallways to try and find her locker. She began to speed up until her body was collided with another, and flung backwards. Her butt made contact with ground... HARD. "Hey, watch where you're- Oh, Hey." A cute curly haired boy stood hovering over Dela's aching body. He extended his hand to help her off the floor, but she quickly denied.

"Um, hello." Her American accent rang throughout his ears. A confused look crept onto his smug face.

"Are you American?" He asks bluntly, and catched Dela off-guard.

"Noooooo, I'm chinese."  Sarcasm obviously rolls off her lips, causing him to laugh.

"You're sassy, I like it."  He smirks at her after winking.

"You're a flirt, and its annoying." She smiles sarcastically at him, before trying to push past him.

"I'm Luke, and you're clearly new here. You won't survive a day here if you're not my friend." He puts a gentle hand on her shoulder, and flashes her a genuine smile. He isn't trying to flirt with her, he actually wants to be her friend. She shoves his hand off her shoulder.

"Dela. And thanks, but no thanks. I know where I am going." Dela tries to push past him once more, but he prevents it.

"Really? What's your locker number than?" She felts so challenged by this stranger. Why was he pressing so hard to get to know her?

"448." Dela replies much less confident than her other remarks.

"I'm locker number 449, we're locker buddies. But that's back there, you passed it already." He chuckled at the fact that she had NO idea where she was going.

"What if I'm not going to my locker? I'm going to the office to get my schedule." She lets the hatred in her tone roll freely off her tongue.

"That's also back there." He chuckled once again, causing Dela to fume.

"FIne, I have NO idea where I'm going. Happy? But I still have NO intention of getting your help." With that, she spun on her heel, and began re-tracing her steps. She studied the locker numbers intently, not paying attention to where she was going. She had finally found her locker, but her body was flung backwards once more. She looked up to see a guy identical to Luke. Although, this guy was dressed differently, straighter hair, and didn't have a lip ring.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The familiar boy exclaims.

"Do you have a twin or something?" She asks bluntly.

"Erm.. Yes I do? His name is Luke. How did you know?"

"I literally just ran into him too. I'm not having a very good first day." She looked down at the floor, contemplating whether or not she should walk away.

"HEY JAI! WE HANGING OUT LATER?" Another attractive boy approaches the one staning in front of Dela.

"Yeah we are, Skip!" Jai says to the other guy.

"Check out this chick. Jai's got a girlfriend? Good luck, girl." Daniel, or Skip, says to Dela before jogging off elsewhere.

"Sorry about him." He refocuses his attention on the timid girl standing infront of him. "Im Jai. Jai Brooks." He smiles fondly at Dela, and extends his hand to shake hers.

"I'm Dela." She shakily grabs his hand.

"You seem nervous, and lost. You okay?" His concerned tone sounds promising to the girl.

"Well, I just moved here from America. If you didn't already recognize my accent. I really don't know where anything is, I don't have any friends,  and frankly, I don't want to be here." Shes sighs heavily after the mouthful she just spit out.

"I'll gladly be your friend, and show you around. If you want, I mean." And with that, Jai showed her to all of her classesm which they have 6/7 of their classes together. He even sat with her at lunch, and introduced her to his friends. Luke had apologized for freaking her out this morning.

After school, Jai invited to Dela to hang out with him, his two best friends, Daniel and James, his older brother, Beau, his twin brother Luke. Little did they know, this was the start of a wonderful friendship.