The Dare 1

WARNING: RATED SPG

BEBOB and some of the ALE were all in a round couch at Anton's house. They're celebrating the championship of the boys for Season 81.

"OH, THIRDY IKAW NA! TRUTH OR DARE, MR. MVP?", Anton shouted while raising his eyebrows up and down. All of them just shook their heads because of all the noise Anton was creating.

"Truth"

"FMK, all the ladies here", Tyler said with an obvious smirk forming in his face.

Thirdy was dumbfounded but he had to keep his composure.

"Pwede bang isa lang sa FMK?"

"Sige pero it's either F or K lang", Isaac replied chuckling.

Everyone was waiting for his answer. Obviously, Thirdy was thinking about it as if he was answering a question on his Histo exam. BEBOB definitely knew what they were doing. Anton was trying his best not to laugh because of the look on the turtle's face.

"Hmm, I'd fuck Bea", Thirdy with a smirk looking directly at Bea's eyes.

"OHHHH", the boys shouted. From a totally quiet and serious atmosphere to this. Anton and Gian were the ones who led them.

"Ang haba talaga ng buhok nitong kapitana natin!", Maddie and Kat shouted in chorus. The girls including the rookies started chanting "Thirbea, Thirbea". Bea on the other hand was as red as a tomato. When they've all calmed down, Kobe spun the bottle again; As if luck was nowhere near her, the bottle pointed to Bea and it was Ponggay's turn to give the truth or dare.

"Dare. Ponggay Gaston ayusin ha!", Bea warned the younger one who already had an idea in mind.

"Ate bey, I dare you to straddle Kuya Thirds and kiss him for a minute", Ponggay said as if she had the most brilliant idea ever.

"What? NO!", Bea protested.

"Sige na Bea, dare lang naman eh", Trey persuaded Bea.

"Ughhh fine! But no posting sa ig stories or on any social media platform okay?", Bea told everyone and was especially eyeing Jules and Dani who already had their phones out.

"ROOKIES PIKIT MATA", Maddie shouted and Bea glared at her.

Bea walked to the other side of the couch they were in and sat on Thirdy's lap straddling him. Without warning, Thirdy already connected his lips to Bea and they started fighting for dominance. Everyone was shouting and going wild already. Thirdy bit Bea's lower lip and as soon as she opened her mouth, he put his tongue inside. Thirdy's kisses were already getting lower to her jaw and to her neck.

"TAMA NA! TAPOS NA 1 MINUTE", Bryan stopped the two from kissing.

"Tong mga 'to masyadong nag-enjoy", Matt teased the two.

Bea sat beside Thirdy and both of them were catching their breaths after that intense make out session. They continued playing truth or dare and here's what happened:

· Dani had 7 minutes in heaven with Gian and came out with a hickey on her neck (which Thirdy wasn't the happiest about)

· Ponggay's most embarrassing moment was she and Kobe were caught inside the stock room by one of their coaches

· Kat drunk called her Kuya Vince

· And Anton had to shut up the whole time because this was the dare given to him

Bea noticed that Thirdy's hand was moving from the couch to her back. She didn't mind it because he always does it to her when they go out. At 11 PM, they all decided to go home because most of them had to go home to their families for the Christmas break.