Untitled Part 1

I am Mackenzie Zendaya, 19 years old I am from Paris, France and my best friend is Connor Maynard and weirdlyis my roommate. C: Hey Kens I am going over to Joe's and Zoe's gonna be there doing stuff if you wanted to join. I love Zoella she is my sister from another mister. Once we get there we get greated by Mikey at the door and we gointo the living room. JA: Bro, Kensi how are you??? M: I am okay. Z: Come on we are going shoping I need to go to Tesco for some stuff. I grab my bag say bye and walk out with her on the way there we were talking about Zoe's new book and my non exsistant dating life uhh how hard my life can be. Z: So I heard at rumors of my brother and you. M: No what are they? Z: That Joe likes you and that you need to have a break from dating before you hook up with my brother. M: it really does amaze me the crap people spread and I mean so what if it were to be true. I hate people like that they are just begging for attention. I say as we walk into Joe's apartment. J: Zoez is that you? Z: Yeah. We got some food. C: You saved my life. Kens let me help you. M: Thanks so what are you recording? JM: Nothing much so Kensi you are on Strictly come dancing this year aren't you? M: Yeah why? A: SO is Joe. M: Oh cool are you exsited? J: yeah. 1 week later. On strictly all of Our friends and family are there. AN: Joe sugg your partner this year will be Chelsea. I look at Joe really upset and he does the same to me. AN: But because she is no longerdancing as of next week your partner after that you will find out netx week. 1 week  later. Me and my partner John do our dance and it looks so grace full. (BTW our friends and family comes every week. C: Go Kens. After we had finished our dance we got our results and we went up the stairs. AN: Joe today is very confusing for you because we are switching your partner so lets take a look at who will be your new Strictly COme Dancing Partner. AN: Mackenzie Zendaya. I run like a 3 year old over to Joe. AN: After tonight you were both amazing so maybe together we might see you in the finals that is all for tonight we will see you all next week bye. We all have to wave at the camera. M: I am so exsited right now this is gonna be amazing just look good okay. J: I have got it. 4 weeks later.