5

N/o pov:

" no jungkook, you can't do this, you can't take me for granted, you can't take it too quickly " trembling and sobbing, the little boy that was pushed on the wall and trying to push the buff male off him.

"Of course I can. Look at you. Not giving yourself to me doesn't mean nothing. Look at me while I make you mine forever. I had my eyes on you yet you didn't want me. " hungrily kissing every part of the burning skin, jungkook roamed his hand on the smooth wet skin loving the way the body in front of him is made for his hands.

"Don't force me jungkook" pleaded almost crying in jungkooks ear, losing all his energy already giving up at pushing the said male away.

"This time I'm letting you go, but don't anger me again peach. Then I'll bring hell at you " with that he gave the last kiss on the plump bloody lips and going out.

Crying to himself, taehyung put his white T-shirt on still trembling as ready to go home knowing tomorrow night he'll need to step up the game by cheerleading .

Stepping outside the school and seeing his friend yelling and stomping his foot at yoongi as he's looking down at the angry kitten smiling.

"Hop in peach " turning right he saw jungkook leaning on his car waiting for him.

Too scared to be in the same room, place or space with him, tae turned left only to be stopped.

"Don't make me angry peach and get in" with a low voice yelled jungkook remembering him what he said in the bathroom.

Slowing again making his way to jungkook, taehyung stopped in front of him feeling again a hand on his chin and a kiss on his lips.

"Get in " as well getting in with jungkook.

He felt a hand on his thigh. "What a good boy that I have "