chapter 7

After the silly fight with Swagger I go back to the couch John's on. Propping my feet back up on him. He is on his phone, neither of us paying attention to the T.V. . I continue to look at Insta memes. Until I get text.

John: "I wish you'd play dirty with me." I look at him and he gets smug.

Y/N: "Are your hormones kicking in because I'm the only girl here, daddy. ;P" I joke.

John: "Daddy, huh? Lol I know you're joking now."

Y/N: "I always play dirty with you."

John: "Stop teasing me." John and I look at each other. I roll my eyes at him. He chuckles and raises his eyebrows, giving me a smug look. I unknowingly bite my lip. "Ooo what you biting your lip for, you enjoy teasing?"

Y/N: "Fuck off." I look at him and roll my eyes. He copies.

John: "You know that all the guys leave tomorrow right?"

Y/N: "Aw man that sucks I'm having so much fun here though."

John: "I said the guys. You can always stay and leave at a later date. ;)"

Y/N: "Buzz off. Are you still drunk, because these words only come from drunk you."

After our small text conversation we all decide to play a big game of stick fight. We all decide to go into teams. Being there are 7 of us we have one team of three. Anthony, Craig, and Swagger are on a team whilst Fitz and I are on another, and Smii7y and John are of course teamed together.

As we are playing we realize Smii7y and John are mainly the ones who last till the end. We keep score of what teams are winning because there will be "Punishment" for the team that loses the most. When we are finished we look at our results. John and Smii7y: seven wins. Craig, Anthony, and Swagger: two wins. Fitz and I: four wins. So overall Craig, Anthony, and Swagger lose and get a punishment. The punishment is just get slapped by everyone, besides your teammates.

When all is done Smii7y speaks. "So when are we all going to meet up again because I get very bored up in Canada." Everyone looks around and shrugs. "Damb that sucks."

As all winds down we go back to watching T.V. and I just chill on my phone as they watch their boring show. I get a text from my mom. "Honey, I know you're down in Texas but I went to your house to check on Kitty and there is a note on your door. Would you like me to read it?" I tell her yes. "Honey I'm going to call you okay." I tell her alright, and tell the boys I'm going outside to take a call. They nod not really caring. My mom calls and I answer. "Honey you just got an eviction notice. Do you know why you'd be getting evicted?"

My heart sinks I have to move out soon. "No, does it say on the slip why?"

"It says Expiration of lease." There's silence. "Did you not realize your lease was up?" I tell her no. "Well if you need to move back in with us you can."

"Thanks mom, I'll start looking for a place to live right now. I'll be back up there to move in a day or two. Love you, Bye."

I walk back inside grab my laptop right away and start searching for places to live. I go to multiple sites looking for cheap places. As I search I rest my head in my hand. John notices and takes the time to text me to see what's going on.

John: "What just happened? Are you okay? You seem stressed."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine. My mom went to take check up at my place and found an eviction letter, so now I'm just looking for a place to go. Don't worry though I'll find a place."

John: "I'm not joking when I say this but I've got a spare bedroom, if you want to take it."

Y/N: "John no I'm not moving in with you I've got a cat, and I don't think you want a cat in here. Plus I'd just be a bother. My moms got me."

John: "You'll legit take up zero space. Just move in till you are stable enough to find another place that way you don't have to live with your parents. And whenever our friend group wants to hang you won't have to pack bags you'll just be here."

Y/N: "I don't know. Give me till tomorrow to think about it."

John: "Good."

I continue to look at places online, none of them are cheap being nowadays prices are high. As I'm scrolling I start to realize my best bet is to stay with John. I close my laptop and put it back in its bag. I rest my head on the armrest of the couch and watch T.V. . John sits on the other side of the couch, I'm curled into a ball underneath the covers on two and a half cushions. I check my phone. 7:38. My screensaver of kitty makes me smile. I get a text message.

Craig: "So are like you and John a thing?"

Y/N: "No, why?"

Craig: "Just you two seem a little close."

Y/N: "Sorry."

Craig: "Don't apologize."

I end the conversation there and just watch the T.V. ; Many thoughts roam my head. John is a chill guy I'd love to be with. If I move in with him what if I ruin everything we have by being annoying. But then again it secures me a place to stay without having to move in with my parents again. Maybe John is right. Maybe I should move in for a little while. I don't know what to do.

We all chill on couches Anthony, Craig, and Fitz are all on their phones, whilst the rest of us watch T.V. . I get back on my laptop and play some CS:GO, I don't tell the guys I just get on a multiplayer game with randoms and play. I win a few matches, then I hear my phone buzz.

Group chat with all the guys in the room:

John: Y/N is playing CS without us.

Swagger: What a bitch.

Smii7y: Now that's disrespectful. Is it because we suck huh, you bitch pussy.

I look at them all with a smile on my face. "Fuck off." I laugh.

1062 words. Happy Halloween!