Introduction

Uhhh, Momma? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you ok? 

*GASP* "What was that?" So far this month, I've been having these strange dreams. In them, I'm a mother of three children, married to a vampire and I'm constantly blacking out. I get out of bed, shaking the thought out of my mind. I've been living with Erin and the others for 5 years now, there's no way I'd want anything different. And almost as soon as I say that I hear a loud crash from the kitchen that makes me jump about a foot. 

"Where the heck is Amber!? She's supposed to be here by now!" Erin yelled as I dashed into the kitchen. I kinda feel sorry for Erin. He's the only boy in our house, well, besides our newbie, Luka. When Erin peeks in the doorway of the kitchen, he see's me and immediately glares at me, growls, and turns away. I decide to go outside so I put on my coat, and head out.  As I step into the snow on the ground, I hear a faint sound that almost sounds like a person. That's weird, cuz humans don't normally come around here. They've kinda started a little fairy tale about how this house is "haunted," and that whoever comes here gets cursed or whatever.  I shrug it off, and continue walking into the woods, hearing the occasional birds cawing. 

Maybe that sound was an animal or something.