Chapter 2

Seyo's P.O.V

I heard footsteps earlier... that's weird, since people don't normally come into these woods. Some type of fairy tale or something. And I'm pretty sure only Rose, Evaree, and me know about these woods. As I continue walking, I hear even more footsteps. The heck, Seyo!? Have you gone delusional or something? I shake my head and walk faster, almost at a jog at this point. Suddenly, I stop, not willingly though... It's as if someone's frozen me in my place, and then, there's a figure in front of me. But, it's not human, almost like it's a ghost. I can see through it, but It also looks like a solid figure. It looks like a little boy, but his expression is as if something bad happened. His cheeks are stained from tears, and his red eyes are dull. Suddenly, I'm able to move on my own again, but the figure is still there, slowly sitting down, looking as if he's about too cry. I start walking toward the small child, and attempt to reach out for it, but then, as if it hadn't even been there from the start, it disappears. My body is acting very strange right now... my hands are shaking, my breathing is heavy, my eyes won't adjust to the light, and for some reason, I feel as if I'm about to cry. Then, suddenly I remember, when I was a child... when dad killed mom. I was devastated of course but, my dad was the one dad that didn't allow sympathy, allowing me to grow to be the jerk I am today. I hear a voice, it was Rose. 

"Get your lazy butt over here! Nemi wants us back!" Oh, yeah. I forgot Rose and Evaree were with me. I start for them, and begin to wonder...

Who was that little boy?