Chapter 1

After leaving the coffee shop you work at, you started to walk home in the dark alone. Today was like any other day, except you were extra tired. "I'm not gonna stay up late anymore!" It was already 11pm at night. While turning the corner near your apartment, you ran into a man. "Yah! Watch where your going!" Frantically, you began to apologize to him. "Oh I'm really really sorry!" You looked into his eyes. The young man gave you a smirk. "Just watch where you're going, alright?" His stare made you tense up. "I-I really am s-sorry, I'll watch w-where I'm going." The young man put his hands in his coat pockets, nodded, and walked away. "Y/N?!" The sudden yelling made you turn around. "JISUNG!" You ran up to him and gave him a huge hug, your feet dangling from the ground. He gave you a bright smile. "Are you alright? Why were you talking to some mysterious guy?" You rolled your eyes. "I accidentally ran into him, it's no big deal." Jisung wrapped his arm around your shoulders and began to rustle your hair. "YAH!" You yelled, trying to push him off. "You need to stop being so clumsy!" Finally, you broke free from his grip, and started to fix your hair. "Well that's why I have you to protect me!" You nudged at him with your shoulder but Jisungs face began to turn pink. "Now because of you being so mean to me, your gonna buy me coffee!" He stared at you with disbelief as you returned a childish smile. "Fine, let's go!" He pushed you forward towards the nearest coffee shop still open. "Hey! Stop being so pushy!" Jisung gave you a laugh, but still continued to shove you through the coffee shop door.

After ordering, you two sat at a table. Within minutes the young woman brought your two cups over. "You guys are a cute couple!" Jisung choked on his drink. Your heart began to race. "Oh no no! Were j-just friends!" She gave you a smile, "Okay, I understand. Enjoy!" You and Jisung shared looks of disbelief, both of you beginning to blush. To change the subject you went to grab your coffee. "Woah! This looks really good!" Jisung sipped at his cup. "Put it down Jisung! I want to take a picture!" He rolled his eyes, but gave in to your request.

"Y/n, you truly are a child

"Y/n, you truly are a child." Looking up from your phone, you gave him a glare. "I am not a child! I'm a woman!" Jisung just ignored you and sipped his coffee. While talking together, the bell above the door rang but you just ignored it. Until, the man who walked in began to talk to the cashier. "One black coffee please." You instantly looked towards him. It was the young man who scolded you! You couldnt look away from him. Jisung frantically tried to regain your attention. "Hey! Y/N?!" The man at the counter turned around and met eyes with you once again. Feeling panicked, you looked down towards your coffee. "Y/N, is that the guy you ran into?" Slowly your head nodded. Out of the corner of your eye, you seen him begin to walk over. All you could hear was your heartbeat and his steps on the hardwood floor. "I guess you could say we bumped into each other again." You slowly looked up. "O-oh h-hi." Jisung gave you a confused look. "One black coffee!" His eyes never left yours. "Well, have a good night." He turned, grabbed the coffee from the counter and left. You let out a long sigh.