Chapter 3

You leaned on the park bench, for a second forgetting the two guys staring at you. "Chan..." You tried to catch your breathe. "I'm going to murder you." He began to laugh. This angered you more and you lunged for him. He quickly moved out of the way. You chased him in circles. "Come here coward!" He laughed. "You gotta catch me first!" Suddenly he was hiding behind Minho. You instantly stopped in your tracks. He didnt say a word. After realizing you were staring at him, you quickly looked towards your feet. "H-hi." Chan came out of hiding. "Awe look at you being shy! So cute!" You snapped your head up and gave him a stare of anger before looking back towards Minho. "What he said about you having beautiful eyes and all that wasn't true I swear!" Chan quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. "Y/n...I didnt tell him that..." You looked from Chan in disbelief. When your eyes returned back to Minho, he had a smile on his face. "So, you think my eyes are beautiful?" His words made you flustered. "I-I'm going home! I have stuff to do!" You quickly walked out of the park and back home.

 "I-I'm going home! I have stuff to do!" You quickly walked out of the park and back home

After getting home, you throw yourself on your bed and scream into your pillow. "That was so fucking embarrassing!" You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and seen you had a few messages from Jisung and Chan. "I cant deal with Chan right now!" Before answering Jisungs hangout request, you angrily reply to Chan.

"What am I gonna do with his number?!" You quickly dial Jisungs number

"What am I gonna do with his number?!" You quickly dial Jisungs number. "Hey y/n!" He answered the phone within a couple rings. "Jisung please come over and give me advice! I don't know what to do!" He sighed. "This better not be about which shoes to wear again." You stood with shock. "Its not!! Just come help!" He laughed. "Okay I'll be there soon." You both hung up.

Within thirty minutes a knock came from your door. You ran to it as quickly as possible. "Jisung!" You gave him a quick hug. "Thank you for helping me!" He hugged you back. "So what's wrong?" You sat on the couch and motioned for him to join you. Once he sat, you began to quickly explain what happened. "...and Chan gave me his number but I really don't know what to say and this is really hard to figure out..." Jisung put his hand over your mouth. "So what your saying is you need guy help?" You nodded. "Y/n...why don't you ask one of your girl friends?" He removed his hand and stared at you. Him staring so seriously made you nervous. "You know your my best friend Jisung..." The room became silent for a moment. "What if I want to be more then a best friend?" Your eyes stared back into his. You could see this was hard on him. "O-oh Jisung I'm sorry for asking you to help. Your just the only person who helps me and were the closest of friends a-" Jisungs hand covered your mouth once again. "Your ignoring what I said y/n." You couldnt help but to stare back into his eyes, you've never seen him look so serious before. "Jisung..." Your words came out muffled. He removed his hand. "I don't understand what your saying..." Jisung let out a sigh. "Fine, I'll show you then." You gave him a confused look before he pulled you close. His lips locked onto yours. Your eyes widened with shock. "Where did this confident Jisung come from?! And what the fuck is happening right now?!" He backed away slowly. "Do you understand now?" You licked your lips slowly, your eyes searching his for the joking and cute Jisung from earlier. "I-I think I do." He let out a sigh. "And?" You gulped down your nervousness. "I-I dont know how to answer right now...I'm sorry." He stood suddenly. "That's okay, I'll give you time to think." Before you could speak, he left. "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!"

 "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!"