Whittle Mansion

The Whittle Mansion is we're all the high school kids go to hang out and have parties

The Whittle Mansion is we're all the high school kids go to hang out and have parties. The Whittle Mansion is the legeand of the town. It is sad that there was an old woman that was named Carrie Whittle. She married a man. No one know him Carrie wanted kids and the man didn't. So soon after Carrie married him no one seen her for a long time. People started to get worried her friends would go and nock on the door but no one ever answered.

A few months later kids would sneak up to the house to see if they could get a glimpse at Carrie. A young boy went into the mansion threw the basement window. He saw the body of Carries husband lying on the ground motionless. So when he ran out of the mansion and told the police. That was the day of Halloween. So when the police arrived they went to the door and nocked the opened just a little bit. So the cop entered he seen Carries body lying with blood everywere. There were bruises everywere on Carrie and there were cuts on her arm. And because it is Halloween that it is said that Carrie comes back every Halloween night  from the dead looking for revenge. And anyone roaming the Halls of the mansion she will appear and come after you.

That all happened in the 1990s. And only three people have died in the Whittle Mansion including my sister Anna.

I thought about that legend often even tho I shouldn't. But I feel close to my sister.